Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feb. Crown Store Showcase?

nexxus_ESO
nexxus_ESO
✭✭✭
Any idea when we'll see this? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    :o Now we know what they're gonna announce!

Seriously though it will probably come soon, but they're probably waiting til after the grand announcment.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're currently planning to publish the February Crown Store Showcase tomorrow (Feb 1).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We're currently planning to publish the February Crown Store Showcase tomorrow (Feb 1).

Awesome! =)

Thanks for responding; it's much appreciated.
  • statickateb14_ESO
    statickateb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe it's a little too late to suggest something for February, but I really want to see a something like a white senche type mount so my black and white-themed character can roam around on a cat in style.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's a little too late to suggest something for February, but I really want to see a something like a white senche type mount so my black and white-themed character can roam around on a cat in style.

FYI ..... There is a sticky thread at the top titled Crown Store Item Wish List ..... You can posts your suggestions there, hopefully they will get the attention of people who decide what is released .....
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea when today this is coming up?
    *Special Snowflake*

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping for a new mount. Just came back and go the cheap 10k horse right now and really dont want any of the current crown store mounts. Oh well, gotta be patient
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭
    Still Waiting for that Akaviri Motif to hit the crown store...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The black cat will be available for my birthday. B)

I like the new Redguard robe.

I wish there was a new mount.
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nexxus_ESO wrote: »

No new mounts? Or is that later?
    Edited by DragonBound on February 1, 2017 7:22PM
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not this month, it seems. Maybe next month.
  • Ghostextechnica
    Any discounts this month? I can't see any.
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Any discounts this month? I can't see any.

They usually do a separate announcement for those types of things.

I think last year, for Valentine's day, they had a flash sale (like what they did for Friday the 13th) on the Wedding Dress, Wedding Suit, and something else... maybe the Rings of Mara? It's been a while, so it's hard to remember.
  • Ghostextechnica
    Thanks @nexxus_ESO I'm keen to buy a race change token but wanted to hold in case there was a sudden Xbox one crown sale or crown store discount. Sounds like I'm out of luck and should just buy it at full price!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @nexxus_ESO I'm keen to buy a race change token but wanted to hold in case there was a sudden Xbox one crown sale or crown store discount. Sounds like I'm out of luck and should just buy it at full price!

Word of warning on the race change tokens: It won't let you change to just any race. It'll only let you change to one of the two other races in your Alliance. So, if you're playing a Breton and want to change into an Argonian, it won't let you because it's a different Alliance. I tried it on the PTS and was extremely disappointed. Thank God I hadn't spent real money for that piece of trash.
  • Ghostextechnica
    Wait what!? I'm a bit confused. @SydneyGrey

I can choose to be any race in any alliance when I make a new character.

The particular character I want to change is a Redguard in the Ebonheart Pact to a Dunmer (I originally went stamsorc but switched to a magisorc so Redguard is a terrible race to be now).

Does it sound like I'll be okay since Dunmer is one of the EP races?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ghostextechnica @SydneyGrey

I think Sydney did not have the Explorer's Pack on the account. Here is a link to the Original Guide and a quote from the guide .....

Race Change Tokens: These tokens grant you everything the Appearance Change Tokens do, plus the ability to change one character's race to one available for that character and account. Those that have the Explorer's Pack will be able to choose any race from any alliance; otherwise, you can choose any race from your chosen alliance.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I did have the Explorer's Pack, actually. :) I wasn't making a new character, though. I was trying to use the Race Change thingie to change a race on an existing character. If you make a new character, then yes, of course you can choose whatever Alliance you want to if you have the Explorer's pack.

I was trying to say (in my bumbling fashion) that if you use the Race Change totem to change the race on an EXISTING character, you can't choose any that are outside the Alliance you were given at the start of the game. Sorry I was confusing.
  • Ghostextechnica
    Ah thanks @Balibe from that guide it looks like I can race change token to any race. :)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice to see a black cat pet. i just hope it doesn't come with that weird red thing in the neck. O_o
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Yes, I did have the Explorer's Pack, actually. :) I wasn't making a new character, though. I was trying to use the Race Change thingie to change a race on an existing character. If you make a new character, then yes, of course you can choose whatever Alliance you want to if you have the Explorer's pack.

I was trying to say (in my bumbling fashion) that if you use the Race Change totem to change the race on an EXISTING character, you can't choose any that are outside the Alliance you were given at the start of the game. Sorry I was confusing.

Funny. I was able to change my Bosmer DC magicka DK into a Dunmer one with no issues...
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

Funny. I was able to change my Bosmer DC magicka DK into a Dunmer one with no issues...

SydneyGrey did state that is was tried on PTS, not on a live server. It may have been a bug he encountered that was fixed before it hit the live servers since Leandor had no issues .....