Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tests of Coagulating Blood PVP

Areloth
Areloth
✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

I was not able to find any 2.7.4 results of CDB tests on the Forum, that's why I wanted to start a new post here.
That's a test of 2.7.3, but it doesn't contain enough information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuZBBhijQU, although the 33% bonus was not applying at this time.
I have no opportunity to go to the PTS atm, could someone please invest the time to test some things.
Please test it in cyrodiil or in a duel, it is only interessting with the battle spirit debuff.
Please say if you are using light or heavy armor.
Please mention what the tooltip says and how much the actual heal was in the 5 scenarios below.
If possible have the average Spelldamage and Magicka stats of a MagDK:
- 2500 Spelldamage
- 40.000 Magicka

Here are 5 scenarios I would like to test:

1. Base heal CDB
- Full health
- no crit
- No CPs in healing bonus
- No ability for healing bonus activated

2. Crit heal CDB
- Full health
- Crit
- 5% healing Bonus CPs
- 16% critbonus CPs
- No ability for healing bonus activated

3. Crit heal CDB buffed
- 50% health
- Crit
- 5% healing Bonus CPs
- 16% critbonus CPs
- Draconic Power ability activ

4. Crit heal CDB buffed
- 20% health
- Crit
- 5% healing Bonus CPs
- 16% critbonus CPs

5. Crit heal CDB buffed
- 20% health
- Crit
- 5% healing Bonus CPs
- 16% critbonus CPs
- Major Mending activ

Would be great if someone would invest the time.
Thanks in advance.

(I know that it is theoretically calculable when I have the result of test 1, but I don't like theory...)