Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Installing Issue

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
After runing InstallAnyWhere, nothing happens ?
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    Done this also nothing.

Vibro wrote: »
    C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp\I1(random Number here)\InstallerData\Disk1\InstData\Resource1\ extract resource1/ to the same folder and do a search in this file for Bethesda.net_launcher

mine was in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp\I1XXXXXXXXX\InstallerData\Disk1\InstData\Resource1\D_\launchers\winlivepub but that's not 100% the same all the time it seems, then move the entire thing out of the temp section and download away
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • kdp2000
    kdp2000
    Soul Shriven
    I had this same issue, the way I got it to work is to start my computer in safe mode with networking. I installed the installer then restarted into windows normally, then just started the installer and started downloading the game.