The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Change magelight to pull you out of cloak

  • willlienellson
    willlienellson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you call "ganking".... I call.... "being the only person to finally kill the tank the 10 of you have been struggling with for the last 5 minutes"
    Sometimes it's fun to troll the trolls.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    This.
    Altmer Sorceror, magicka
    Bosmer Nightblade, stamina.
    Imperial Templar, stamina
    Redguard Warden, stamina

    Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
    PvP only
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather see them removing the 10% increased spell/weapon damage and 100% increased stun from stealth from the NBs alltogether and make the passive give something else, that is not related to damage or sustain - since they already have enough of that. They could even give them some useless passive like 10% increased duration on the three abilities that has duration effects in the Assassin tree just like Templars have a useless passive that does exactly that, or just flat out remove it, NBs would be fine either way.

    This would reduce all NB builds damage coming out of stealth, even the ones not utilizing Magelight, which is highly needed.
    Edited by Zinaroth on January 31, 2017 11:16AM
    Zin A'roth | Orc | Stamplar | Ebontard Packed | Bleaker's Role Player | 27335/30645 Achievements | 3632/3653 Lorebooks | Original Hodor January 2015 | YouTube | Twitch | EU
    Father to a new born son, slave to a master's degree thesis. And I will have my sleep, in this life or the next...
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    I would rather see them removing the 10% increased spell/weapon damage and 100% increased stun from stealth from the NBs alltogether and make the passive give something else, that is not related to damage or sustain - since they already have enough of that. They could even give them some useless passive like 10% increased duration on the three abilities that has duration effects in the Assassin tree just like Templars have a useless passive that does exactly that, or just flat out remove it, NBs would be fine either way.

    This would reduce all NB builds damage coming out of stealth, even the ones not utilizing Magelight, which is highly needed.

    and why they should do that? attacking from stealth is part of their playstyle. The idea of this thread is to try to reduce the dmg output of ganks, in order to try to balance them, no to kill an entire class playstyle just because you don't like to be killed by them.
    What you call "ganking".... I call.... "being the only person to finally kill the tank the 10 of you have been struggling with for the last 5 minutes"

    ok, then give me a medium armor passive that makes me inmune to ganking lol
    Edited by ManDraKE on January 31, 2017 1:05PM
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    That's a very logical idea, empower should boost magicka abilities only, casting a spell (empower) to increase your stamina attacks doesn't make sense at all, it's a mages guild after all, they specialize at magicka while fighters guild at stamina, probably this is why they made dawnbreaker stamina damage only, it would be only fair and more balanced to make empower work for magicka spells only.
    I'm also very surprised that so many of you has no issues with ganking, no one should be able to 1 hit you out of stealth so easily.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    That's a very logical idea, empower should boost magicka abilities only, casting a spell (empower) to increase your stamina attacks doesn't make sense at all, it's a mages guild after all, they specialize at magicka while fighters guild at stamina, probably this is why they made dawnbreaker stamina damage only, it would be only fair and more balanced to make empower work for magicka spells only.
    I'm also very surprised that so many of you has no issues with ganking, no one should be able to 1 hit you out of stealth so easily.

    First, empower is not gained from only spell based abilities. It just so happens to be spell based in this instance.
    Second, all your doing is nerfing stam gankers while leaving mag gankers untouched which is just the game moving more toward mag builds.

    I have zero problem with people ganking and using one shot combos.what kills it is people using proc sets and the double stun. TEs games have always promoted an assistan playstyle. Not much of an assisan if it is a full on fight. Additionally, true solo ganking does require a certain finesse to it. You are built as a glass canon. If you don't do well on that opening shot to kill you likely die or have to run. Plus, if a player is even remotely prepared you won't kill them. Don't run through gank alley. Don't run hough with no buffs up. Run radiant even if just for long travels. Shields ready. Block etc. You can hear when someone uses radiant allowing you to block. You can hear snipes and other attacks. Battle music starts. Etc.
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    West93 wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    That's a very logical idea, empower should boost magicka abilities only, casting a spell (empower) to increase your stamina attacks doesn't make sense at all, it's a mages guild after all, they specialize at magicka while fighters guild at stamina, probably this is why they made dawnbreaker stamina damage only, it would be only fair and more balanced to make empower work for magicka spells only.
    I'm also very surprised that so many of you has no issues with ganking, no one should be able to 1 hit you out of stealth so easily.

    First, empower is not gained from only spell based abilities. It just so happens to be spell based in this instance.
    Second, all your doing is nerfing stam gankers while leaving mag gankers untouched which is just the game moving more toward mag builds.

    I have zero problem with people ganking and using one shot combos.what kills it is people using proc sets and the double stun. TEs games have always promoted an assistan playstyle. Not much of an assisan if it is a full on fight. Additionally, true solo ganking does require a certain finesse to it. You are built as a glass canon. If you don't do well on that opening shot to kill you likely die or have to run. Plus, if a player is even remotely prepared you won't kill them. Don't run through gank alley. Don't run hough with no buffs up. Run radiant even if just for long travels. Shields ready. Block etc. You can hear when someone uses radiant allowing you to block. You can hear snipes and other attacks. Battle music starts. Etc.

    I probably didn't explained specifically enough, what i meant is that the empower you gain from mages guild abilities (magelight, entropy etc) due to the "Might of the Guild" passive should effect only magicka abilities, i'm not talking about empower you gain outside of mages guild abilities.
    My most problem with gank builds were also proc sets which I didn't mention earlier, I'm not sure whats so finesse about stacking proc sets, that's not what i would call a "skillful player"
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    West93 wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    That's a very logical idea, empower should boost magicka abilities only, casting a spell (empower) to increase your stamina attacks doesn't make sense at all, it's a mages guild after all, they specialize at magicka while fighters guild at stamina, probably this is why they made dawnbreaker stamina damage only, it would be only fair and more balanced to make empower work for magicka spells only.
    I'm also very surprised that so many of you has no issues with ganking, no one should be able to 1 hit you out of stealth so easily.

    First, empower is not gained from only spell based abilities. It just so happens to be spell based in this instance.
    Second, all your doing is nerfing stam gankers while leaving mag gankers untouched which is just the game moving more toward mag builds.

    I have zero problem with people ganking and using one shot combos.what kills it is people using proc sets and the double stun. TEs games have always promoted an assistan playstyle. Not much of an assisan if it is a full on fight. Additionally, true solo ganking does require a certain finesse to it. You are built as a glass canon. If you don't do well on that opening shot to kill you likely die or have to run. Plus, if a player is even remotely prepared you won't kill them. Don't run through gank alley. Don't run hough with no buffs up. Run radiant even if just for long travels. Shields ready. Block etc. You can hear when someone uses radiant allowing you to block. You can hear snipes and other attacks. Battle music starts. Etc.

    I probably didn't explained specifically enough, what i meant is that the empower you gain from mages guild abilities (magelight, entropy etc) due to the "Might of the Guild" passive should effect only magicka abilities, i'm not talking about empower you gain outside of mages guild abilities.
    My most problem with gank builds were also proc sets which I didn't mention earlier, I'm not sure whats so finesse about stacking proc sets, that's not what i would call a "skillful player"

    I agree with proc sets stuff. But proc sets are the issue(and double stun), not ganking per se. Treat the cause not the symptom.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    You must really hate stamina builds.
    Let the sun melt your body so that you may flow through the rivers of time.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerton wrote: »
    So what exactly is wrong with ganking?
    Should we all go zerg? No thx

    You act like the only other thing to do is zerg. But that's a cop out. Gankers are killing small group. Taking away magelight empower from stamblades is totally reasonable, however they accomplish it. It's just a bad gameplay experience to be killed instantly by someone out of stealth. You can come up with some "l2p" bs, and maybe you're right -- that's why we have so many heavy armor tanks running around cyrodiil these days. People got tired of dying to some jerk ganker who was just trying to get free kills without having a fight, so they made tanks. Now the gankers are crying about needed more dps. Here's an idea. Learn how to fight people without needed the advantage of jumping them from stealth. That's a really cancerous way to play the game.
  • SirSocke
    SirSocke
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. It's assassins playstyle, not cancer. And those tank-heal-dds where the true problem of cyrodiil.

    Nothing more to say.
    Edited by SirSocke on February 1, 2017 1:08PM
    Bosmer stamina nightblade!
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭
    How it's not cancer? You burst so much because of proc sets, not because of your "l33t skillz". Heavy armor is one of the viable counters against it, if we stop getting such insane proc set burst, we might probably see less tanky builds.

    Nothing more to say.

  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    If you are tired of being ganked, I have a few solutions. 1. Have 25k+ health and learn to break free/dodge roll/heal
    2. Or... slot radiant magelight (the Antigank skill that is in game already)
    3. Listen in game. You can hear them cast magelight. When you hear it, prepare your defenses and turn the table on the ganker.
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

    Main- Speed Kills Redguard Dw/2h Stamina Sorcerer
    +9 alts
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    How it's not cancer? You burst so much because of proc sets, not because of your "l33t skillz". Heavy armor is one of the viable counters against it, if we stop getting such insane proc set burst, we might probably see less tanky builds.

    Nothing more to say.

    Every playstyle has cheese that does not mean that the playstyle in and of itself is cancer. Tanks have cheese sets. Healer cheese. Dps cheese etc. Everyone does, not just gankers. By your logic, all setups are cancerous for the same reason.

    Tanks didn't start because of the damage getting done. Heavy armor is a thing cause it is a dot it all armor set with cp. Tanks are a thing because it finally became a viable setup to use in pvp. For the longest time tanks were not fun to play at all. With new sets and more cp, tanking became more of a fun thing to do. It is not a direct response to the damage done by proc sets against them. In fact, proc sets made tanky builds with dps occur cause it allows for offense and defense. It was not in response to getting killed by procs, but the ability to do it all.

    Again, plenty of counters for getting ganked outside of the unlucky triple proc or something like that. Which is a proc problem not a gank problem. If you are running around in gank alley with no buffs up and sprinting on your horse with low stam, then your dumb. So many things you can do to make sure that does not happen.

    Ganking with 10 other people around you doing it to and only 3 enemies is also not really ganking so much as it is people just out numbering the others. Also, not a true way to gank.

    A truly solo ganker that kills small groups or picks people off from groups etc requires a certain level of skill and finesse. I would love to see you try and gank 4 people with a glass canon build and no help if you think it is that easy.

  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    West93 wrote: »
    How it's not cancer? You burst so much because of proc sets, not because of your "l33t skillz". Heavy armor is one of the viable counters against it, if we stop getting such insane proc set burst, we might probably see less tanky builds.

    Nothing more to say.

    Every playstyle has cheese that does not mean that the playstyle in and of itself is cancer. Tanks have cheese sets. Healer cheese. Dps cheese etc. Everyone does, not just gankers. By your logic, all setups are cancerous for the same reason.

    Tanks didn't start because of the damage getting done. Heavy armor is a thing cause it is a dot it all armor set with cp. Tanks are a thing because it finally became a viable setup to use in pvp. For the longest time tanks were not fun to play at all. With new sets and more cp, tanking became more of a fun thing to do. It is not a direct response to the damage done by proc sets against them. In fact, proc sets made tanky builds with dps occur cause it allows for offense and defense. It was not in response to getting killed by procs, but the ability to do it all.

    Again, plenty of counters for getting ganked outside of the unlucky triple proc or something like that. Which is a proc problem not a gank problem. If you are running around in gank alley with no buffs up and sprinting on your horse with low stam, then your dumb. So many things you can do to make sure that does not happen.

    Ganking with 10 other people around you doing it to and only 3 enemies is also not really ganking so much as it is people just out numbering the others. Also, not a true way to gank.

    A truly solo ganker that kills small groups or picks people off from groups etc requires a certain level of skill and finesse. I would love to see you try and gank 4 people with a glass canon build and no help if you think it is that easy.

    I was talking about proc sets giving ganking too much burst, as you said yourself, you can't really counter if you get unlucky 3 proc burst, ganking is fine but with not such a huge advantage that proc sets give you.

  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    West93 wrote: »
    How it's not cancer? You burst so much because of proc sets, not because of your "l33t skillz". Heavy armor is one of the viable counters against it, if we stop getting such insane proc set burst, we might probably see less tanky builds.

    Nothing more to say.

    Every playstyle has cheese that does not mean that the playstyle in and of itself is cancer. Tanks have cheese sets. Healer cheese. Dps cheese etc. Everyone does, not just gankers. By your logic, all setups are cancerous for the same reason.

    Tanks didn't start because of the damage getting done. Heavy armor is a thing cause it is a dot it all armor set with cp. Tanks are a thing because it finally became a viable setup to use in pvp. For the longest time tanks were not fun to play at all. With new sets and more cp, tanking became more of a fun thing to do. It is not a direct response to the damage done by proc sets against them. In fact, proc sets made tanky builds with dps occur cause it allows for offense and defense. It was not in response to getting killed by procs, but the ability to do it all.

    Again, plenty of counters for getting ganked outside of the unlucky triple proc or something like that. Which is a proc problem not a gank problem. If you are running around in gank alley with no buffs up and sprinting on your horse with low stam, then your dumb. So many things you can do to make sure that does not happen.

    Ganking with 10 other people around you doing it to and only 3 enemies is also not really ganking so much as it is people just out numbering the others. Also, not a true way to gank.

    A truly solo ganker that kills small groups or picks people off from groups etc requires a certain level of skill and finesse. I would love to see you try and gank 4 people with a glass canon build and no help if you think it is that easy.

    I was talking about proc sets giving ganking too much burst, as you said yourself, you can't really counter if you get unlucky 3 proc burst, ganking is fine but with not such a huge advantage that proc sets give you.

    which is fine. but go after proc sets which is the issue. Not ganking play style which is not the issue.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you truly want balance, like most here are saying. The logical thing to do would be to further augment Expert Hunter to mirror Magelight, as they already are nearly the same ability.
    Second, you remove the USELESS passive for quests and add a "Might of the guild" mirrored passive there.

    Now, that is true balance between the lines.

    However, I don't think people want "Balance" I believe this is merely a "Nerf NB's & Ganking" thread, thinly veiled as something else.

    Some people really need to learn how to play, and more importantly, gear/cp for mitigation in pvp properly.
    Stamina/ Magicka

    Phenîx- NB / Phenix- NB
    Xineph- DK / Xéniph- DK
    Phénix- Sorc/ Xeniph- Sorc
    Phinex -Temp/ Phènix- Templar
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    If you truly want balance, like most here are saying. The logical thing to do would be to further augment Expert Hunter to mirror Magelight, as they already are nearly the same ability.
    Second, you remove the USELESS passive for quests and add a "Might of the guild" mirrored passive there.

    Now, that is true balance between the lines.

    However, I don't think people want "Balance" I believe this is merely a "Nerf NB's & Ganking" thread, thinly veiled as something else.

    Some people really need to learn how to play, and more importantly, gear/cp for mitigation in pvp properly.

    To be fair I don't lIke that either. Balance does not mean making everything do virtually the same thing. Doing this just gives us two abilities doing the same thing. It is a waste. As it is currently mag light works for many builds not just mag. That is balance. I would rather see them do something different with the other one and make it unique and interesting rather hen make it a copy and paste
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xerton wrote: »
    So what exactly is wrong with ganking?
    Should we all go zerg? No thx
    Two different sides of the same cowardly coin...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

    Earn it.

    IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerton wrote: »
    So what exactly is wrong with ganking?
    Should we all go zerg? No thx
    Two different sides of the same cowardly coin...

    You say coward, I say a slick assassin move through the shadows at will taking no mercy and killing quick and decisively for maximum carnage.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xerton wrote: »
    So what exactly is wrong with ganking?
    Should we all go zerg? No thx

    Here's an idea. Learn how to fight people without needed the advantage of jumping them from stealth. That's a really cancerous way to play the game.

    In other words, "I dont like NBs so everyone should play DK or Templar"
    Beta tester November 2013
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerton wrote: »
    So what exactly is wrong with ganking?
    Should we all go zerg? No thx

    You act like the only other thing to do is zerg. But that's a cop out. Gankers are killing small group. Taking away magelight empower from stamblades is totally reasonable, however they accomplish it. It's just a bad gameplay experience to be killed instantly by someone out of stealth. You can come up with some "l2p" bs, and maybe you're right -- that's why we have so many heavy armor tanks running around cyrodiil these days. People got tired of dying to some jerk ganker who was just trying to get free kills without having a fight, so they made tanks. Now the gankers are crying about needed more dps. Here's an idea. Learn how to fight people without needed the advantage of jumping them from stealth. That's a really cancerous way to play the game.

    why do we have to learn to not engage from stealth???? Why dont you learn to counter stealth play? Why dont you learn to fight against a player that engages from stealth?
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    I would rather see them removing the 10% increased spell/weapon damage and 100% increased stun from stealth from the NBs alltogether and make the passive give something else, that is not related to damage or sustain - since they already have enough of that. They could even give them some useless passive like 10% increased duration on the three abilities that has duration effects in the Assassin tree just like Templars have a useless passive that does exactly that, or just flat out remove it, NBs would be fine either way.

    This would reduce all NB builds damage coming out of stealth, even the ones not utilizing Magelight, which is highly needed.

    and why they should do that? attacking from stealth is part of their playstyle. The idea of this thread is to try to reduce the dmg output of ganks, in order to try to balance them, no to kill an entire class playstyle just because you don't like to be killed by them.
    What you call "ganking".... I call.... "being the only person to finally kill the tank the 10 of you have been struggling with for the last 5 minutes"

    ok, then give me a medium armor passive that makes me inmune to ganking lol

    Ganking in this game is only an issue if the ganker is a NB. No other class has the tools for it to be effective enough to be a balancing issue. Go figure...

    We could remove Cloak but I think toning down damage coming out of stealth would be a better alternative that doesn't affect other playstyles or builds like a change to Magelight empower would.
    Zin A'roth | Orc | Stamplar | Ebontard Packed | Bleaker's Role Player | 27335/30645 Achievements | 3632/3653 Lorebooks | Original Hodor January 2015 | YouTube | Twitch | EU
    Father to a new born son, slave to a master's degree thesis. And I will have my sleep, in this life or the next...
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As ssomeone who's been sneaking and killing in TES for 10 years it would be an insult to make attacks not hurt badly from stealth. If it's not magelight it will be something else always. But try and keep in mind that this should be an acceptable gameplay style. And on that note what good is an assassin type class if they don't kill you from stealth?
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's no reason why we should pop out of stealth if we cast a giant ball of light... Oh wait, there is....

    And when I vest my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who hase me. O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no reason why we should pop out of stealth if we cast a giant ball of light... Oh wait, there is....

    There is no logical reasoning behind blocking with a stick either but it is happening.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    There's no reason why we should pop out of stealth if we cast a giant ball of light... Oh wait, there is....

    There is no logical reasoning behind blocking with a stick either but it is happening.

    Yes, but It's a *magic* stick that can freeze people and cast ice storms. Blocking is the least plausible thing it does.

    Sort of like the magic crouch where everyone just vanishes from sight completely.
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    You must really hate stamina builds.

    Think about it. Magicka nightblades are spell casters, they don't have the kind of burst their stam cousins do. Of course they should get to use mage light, they probably need the most help.

    Stamina players really shouldn't be using mage light (big damage bonus) out of stealth (another big damage bonus) to empower extremely high high burst stam abilities like dawnbreaker or incap strike. Those do plenty of damage with stealth, they aren't balanced for people to withstand another 20% on top of that..
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    There's no reason why we should pop out of stealth if we cast a giant ball of light... Oh wait, there is....

    There is no logical reasoning behind blocking with a stick either but it is happening.

    Yes, but It's a *magic* stick that can freeze people and cast ice storms. Blocking is the least plausible thing it does.

    Sort of like the magic crouch where everyone just vanishes from sight completely.
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Better change: mage light only gives 20% empower damage bonus to the next magicka ability cast.

    It's a mage guild skill. If we can't get a magicka morph of dawnbreaker, I don't see why stam nightblades can use mage light to empower stam abilities.

    You must really hate stamina builds.

    Think about it. Magicka nightblades are spell casters, they don't have the kind of burst their stam cousins do. Of course they should get to use mage light, they probably need the most help.

    Stamina players really shouldn't be using mage light (big damage bonus) out of stealth (another big damage bonus) to empower extremely high high burst stam abilities like dawnbreaker or incap strike. Those do plenty of damage with stealth, they aren't balanced for people to withstand another 20% on top of that..

    So counter it by slotting it.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What if I told you there's an ability in the game which halves damage from stealth attacks and outright prevents the stun?

    I think you're familiar with it.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

    Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.


    Apex Predator.

    Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

    [MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

    Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

    Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

    Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

    Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

    Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

    General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

    TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

    Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

    Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope there's plenty of things that pull you out of stealth already
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

Sign In or Register to comment.