The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moving saved characters from Mac to PC

AboKor
AboKor
✭✭✭
Hi! My MacPro 2011 cannot handle game anymore. We did some PC upgrade and now I want to move TESO to PC.
Could anyone be so kind to help me with step by step instruction how can I copy my characters from Mac to PC?

Thank you in advance
AboKor
Edited by AboKor on January 29, 2017 8:59AM
Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC and Mac share the same servers, so you'll just need to download the client on PC, and when you log in, your characters will be there and you're good to go.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp