Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mundus sign buffs removed

LMar
LMar
✭✭✭✭✭
It appears that all my character copies (EU) had their mundus stone removed when the EU copy happened.I only just noticed now comparing some stats. It isn't a big deal but a lot of people on Live won't notice immediately and will end up with complaints. Nevermind the TBS crowd having to acquire two of them again
"If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
"Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last time when they were fixing double mundus exploit they did the same thing. Many people didn't noticed it last time :dizzy:
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are still there just you can't see them.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's disturbing how quickly ZOS fixed the API to prevent players from evidencing exploits - rather than fix the exploits, fix the API to keep stealth stealthy, and tweak abilities to prevent cheap one-shot ganks.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean on my character sheets, not seeing other people's Mundus stones via an addon
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"