The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Master writ questions

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
I saw that Master writs are no longer tradable, just the vouchers are. Are they bankable in your personal bank or do they just occupy space in your inventory until you quest for them?
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you see that they weren't tradable anymore ???

• Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    The rewards for doing the Master Crafting Writs have never been tradeable I think? The letter giving the quest is still tradeable, and bankable, as far as I am aware. But I might be wrong as I haven't looked at those for a while.
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, everything is tradable and bankable : both the writ itself (before opening) and the rewards/vouchers... if that's not the case I'd like a confirmation and/or a source... ? Tyvm :)
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    the reward is given as a new currency, but I never knew it was tradeable or bankable to be honest. The things you can buy with the reward currency is tradeable and bankable though. Unless that's been changed since last I checked.
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait that can't be right. So I can't buy the gold ebon motif and sell it to someone else?
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    I said the things you could buy with the new currency were tradeable, and you buy the ebony motif with the new currency :) and of course, unless I have missed something and it has changed.
    Edited by Kazya on January 27, 2017 8:16PM
    /C.O 20121122
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @anitajoneb17_ESO said it right. It's tradeable before activating it or as the currency after. I think I read somewhere that they misconstrued it and that's why I got confused.

Sorry for the misinformation
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB