The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Hero of [Alliance] and [Alliance] Hero Shield furnishings

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
I know others have brought this up, but it needs to be brought up again because nothing has been changed. as of 2.7.3.

The Covenant Hero Shield, Dominion Hero Shield and Pact Hero Shield are on their respective achievement vendors in Cyrodiil. A player can only access the shield belonging to their home alliance.

This is a problem because the Achievements needed to unlock these furnishings are Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant, Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion and Hero of the Ebonheart Pact which are PvE achievements (requiring the player to complete a certain number of quests in each of the alliance PvE zones).

If we have completed all three achievements on one character we should be able to purchase all three shields!

Please move these items to the Achievement Furnishers in the Capital Cities. Please!

PvE Achievement Furnishings do NOT belong on PvP vendors.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I know others have brought this up, but it needs to be brought up again because nothing has been changed. as of 2.7.3.

The Covenant Hero Shield, Dominion Hero Shield and Pact Hero Shield are on their respective achievement vendors in Cyrodiil. A player can only access the shield belonging to their home alliance.

This is a problem because the Achievements needed to unlock these furnishings are Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant, Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion and Hero of the Ebonheart Pact which are PvE achievements (requiring the player to complete a certain number of quests in each of the alliance PvE zones).

If we have completed all three achievements on one character we should be able to purchase all three shields!

Please move these items to the Achievement Furnishers in the Capital Cities. Please!

PvE Achievement Furnishings do NOT belong on PvP vendors.

or maybe just add 2nd this trader in Cities?

I as mainly PVE player have no problem to be ale to buy those decoration for AP as someone who also like go on pvp sometimes and it will save more my gold which I will waste for manors :D
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't the AP that is a problem, it is the fact that as an Ebonheart Player I only have access to the Pact Hero Shield and no way to get the other two without leveling DC and AD toons and completing the hero achievements
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would imagine this is a bug and has been added to the wrong merchant
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree x1000, at the very least it shouldn't be bind on pickup so they can be traded freely.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster