The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Unlimited to Gold Edition

Accuss
Accuss
Soul Shriven
This may be a very simple matter but Im paranoid and just want to be sure.

I recently loaned ESO: Tamriel Unlimited to try it out before making the decision to purchase or not. Ive enjoyed the game so now Im considering purchasing Gold Edition.

Now the question at hand is: since I currently have no DLC, will everything be okay as far as my account goes? I will be going from having zero DLC to suddenly having all DLC. Will this cause any issues?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering how you had it on loan; usually you need to have purchased it in order to create an account. Or was this during one of the free trial weekends? What platform are you on?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Accuss
    Accuss
    Soul Shriven
    PS4. Loaned it from the library on disc
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK cool. Putting aside the fact that I have no idea how you created an account on the ESO website in the first place without a game/account activation code, you should have no problems buying the Gold Edition. The Gold Edition comes with a "Gold Pack Code" which will apply all the benefits of the Gold Edition to your account.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Accuss
    Accuss
    Soul Shriven
    Oh okay. So Gold Edition is pretty much Tamriel Unlimited + Gold code?

I popped the disc in, it installed/updated and the first thing it asked was register or sign in.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accuss wrote: »
    Oh okay. So Gold Edition is pretty much Tamriel Unlimited + Gold code?
    Yep, that's exactly what it is (on console, anyway; on PC it's set up slightly differently). Enjoy!