The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account Recovery Issues

Numn2Nutts
Numn2Nutts
Soul Shriven
I replied to my other post and then it was marked as answered and I couldnt make my replay as not an answer soooo here is another post

*contents of the original
Hello,

I am having troubles signing into my real account. I had a friend send in a support ticket and he got sent back a link for me to use. It gave me an invite code to join these forums. I foolishly used the same name as my real account.

The situation is that my account is linked to my college email, and I have graduated so that email is closed. I am sure that I could prove beyond doubt that I owned the account. The account that I am trying to recover is numn2nutts and I had a character named Kalastria Bloodchief.

I am unable to sign into the support side of things with this account, probably because I used the same account name, I was hoping the link would let me sign in and get around the email verification thing. I guess I should have paid more attention.

Please help!

*Edit
To be fair, I'm not 100% that it was my university account, I didnt normally use that for games, but this was a while ago so I might have made my account before I became organized with my emails. I'd like to be able to verify my account information if it is on my university email, otherwise just knowing what the email address is should be enough for me to be golden. Life has stabilized and I would like to get back into an MMO and I prefer this one over the others that I have tried.

Thanks in advance
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please submit a ticket using this form (it doesn't require you to log in) and be sure to include that you need to change your email address and include that you are unable to access the email address linked to your ESO account. Don't forget to include the new email address you'd like to use! :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post