The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Expanding ESO Plus - Add a Consumables Bag

Mercutio
Mercutio
✭✭✭✭
I can understand why this may have been overlooked in the early stages of the game. And I still believe that tying the Crafting Bag to ESO Plus was a stroke of genius.

However, now that there are so many Motifs and Motif Pages, especially with the Holiday Events, they are beginning to take up significant inventory space on my characters.

If not given for "free" with the ESO sub, perhaps a one time upgrade option?

Thank you for any consideration given.
The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
#DwemerLife
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't even give us any more inventory space if we buy a house, I doubt they'd give us a bag for consumables. :/
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight