The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azuras Star Build Help/Suggestions

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey,

I'm working on my own build, if anyone has suggestions or improvements/something Im missing out on please let me know! Im only 2 weeks into pvp, my build seems to do ok, fair damage and sustain, its working better and better as I increase my skill. Only my 2H is legendary atm so Ill get a pretty big boost from all gold equipment when that happens. But before I do that I want to make sure Im not making any obvious mistakes.

Anyway as a stam DK Im running: 5 heavy, 1 med, 1 light (light on belt, med on shoulder). 5 pc Hundings Rage, 5 pc Trainee, 2 pc Vampires kiss for the regen which will be replaced with blood spawn as soon as I can get the right traits. I rely on the dawnbreaker ulti for my kill rotation so I figured blood spawn is a good way to go. Using 2H and SB.

As it is now, all 5 Hundings and Trainee bonuses kick in on SB, but on 2H only the 5th trait of hundings is on vs 4 from the trainee. The monster set will of course also be on all the time.

Go ahead and gold it out? This build is a waste? Other?
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trainee is getting nerfed on the fifth piece bonus. Plus trainee is one set that if I use it I prefer it to be active 100% of the time. You lose the resources otherwise...

Good sets to have on your tanking bar are:
    1) werewolf hide: it is easy to get except for the shield (only drops in chests) or even to buy. Not that expensive. Good traits and gives you insane ulti regen. Combined with malu you will be spamming dawnbreaker... As a DK, ulti spamming is a way of regen so... Very good set for a DK.

2)You could also go tremorscale/veli over bloodspawn. DK's dont have much crit anyways so the nerf to proc sets won't affect you much. It will increase your dmg output and proc sets are a must I guess? Veli is better for single target DPS. Tremorscale is good if puncture is your main dps and you are tanking a lot. Keep bloodspwan if you are tanking a lot. Change it if you prefer to be a DPS.

3)You can keep hundings. That set has been a golden standard since... forever? It is like magicka's seducer. Never goes out of fashion. You could replace it with legion or fury set if you want... Both don't have any cooldown on them so they are very good. Legion's fifth piece is better. It will give you some increased heals but the other traits are not sooooo good for a DK I think. 2-4 piece bonus is better though on fury but takes a bit longer of sustained fighting to get the weapon dmg up.

My 2 cents.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iseko wrote: »
    Trainee is getting nerfed on the fifth piece bonus. Plus trainee is one set that if I use it I prefer it to be active 100% of the time. You lose the resources otherwise...

Good sets to have on your tanking bar are:
    1) werewolf hide: it is easy to get except for the shield (only drops in chests) or even to buy. Not that expensive. Good traits and gives you insane ulti regen. Combined with malu you will be spamming dawnbreaker... As a DK, ulti spamming is a way of regen so... Very good set for a DK.

2)You could also go tremorscale/veli over bloodspawn. DK's dont have much crit anyways so the nerf to proc sets won't affect you much. It will increase your dmg output and proc sets are a must I guess? Veli is better for single target DPS. Tremorscale is good if puncture is your main dps and you are tanking a lot. Keep bloodspwan if you are tanking a lot. Change it if you prefer to be a DPS.

3)You can keep hundings. That set has been a golden standard since... forever? It is like magicka's seducer. Never goes out of fashion. You could replace it with legion or fury set if you want... Both don't have any cooldown on them so they are very good. Legion's fifth piece is better. It will give you some increased heals but the other traits are not sooooo good for a DK I think. 2-4 piece bonus is better though on fury but takes a bit longer of sustained fighting to get the weapon dmg up.

My 2 cents.

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.