The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stanima DragonKnight build suggestions

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
For non-vet
Suggest armor sets, traits and enchants
Weapon sets, traits and enchants
Mundus
Jewelry- traits and enchants and set

What skills to run on first and second bar
Finding it hard to make an effective stamdk atm
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Libonotus wrote: »
    For non-vet
    Suggest armor sets, traits and enchants
    Weapon sets, traits and enchants
    Mundus
    Jewelry- traits and enchants and set

What skills to run on first and second bar
    Finding it hard to make an effective stamdk atm

Non-vet PVP
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/SdD8smulhIA

that my build, fell free to copy and use. the video after is a gameplay from a week.
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    im sorry, i didnt see that you want a non vet build, for this one you can look on alcast chanel on youtube.
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesper_BR wrote: »
    im sorry, i didnt see that you want a non vet build, for this one you can look on alcast chanel on youtube.

Can you link me to te Alcast Non vet stam dk video?
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope I'm not being rude but that's for Azura's star which is a vet campaign without CP
  • Xerton
    Xerton
    ✭✭✭✭

Hope I'm not being rude but that's for Azura's star which is a vet campaign without CP

No CP and non Vet is technically almost the same.
    The reason "normal" builds don't work in non Vet is that you lack of the CP supporting your sustain etc.
    So if you use a build designed for a no CP campaign it will work in non vet as well
    CP 810+
    PC - EU - DC

Officer of DRUCKWELLE (druckwelle-hq.de)
    Proud Member of Aquila Raiders - Raidgroup Hydra

~ Dro-m'Athra Destroyer ~
    ~ Flaweless Conqueror ~

vMoL HM (Nuke); vSO HM; vHRC HM; vAA HM; vDSA - cleared
    vMSA - cleared on all classes mag+stam
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerton wrote: »

No CP and non Vet is technically almost the same.
    The reason "normal" builds don't work in non Vet is that you lack of the CP supporting your sustain etc.
    So if you use a build designed for a no CP campaign it will work in non vet as well

The video uses monster sets and idk what to replace those with
  • cheemers
    cheemers
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can do well in non vet pvp with any two crafted stamina sets - your choice from Eternal Hunt, Nights Silence, Morkuldin, etc. These fare slightly better than Hundings Rage or Night Mothers Gaze in non vet pvp since they have in built sustain and don't waste bonuses on crit. Use 5 pieces from one set on the body, and then 2 pieces plus weapons from the 2nd set. Go 7 pieces medium if you don't have undaunted rank 9; 3 with well fitted, 1 with sturdy, 3 with impenetrable.

Then grind or buy a couple of stacks of imperial city key shards, and use it to get 2 rings and a necklace of agility. It will scale to your level. Look up which treasure rooms drop Agility - I believe it's Monstrous Tooth vault and eithet Bone Shard or Bloody Claw, can't remember off the top of my head. Traits don't matter. Enchant 1 with stamina cost reduction, 1 with stamina recovery, and 1 with weapon damage.

There you go - will work on any stam build for blackwater blade.
    Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDQ7FrJ0AjMt2auffLEf_Pw

PS4 EU - 18 characters, all DC