The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crossfaction Boosters

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
How long will Emp Boosters be allowed with all the crossfaction play going on? ZOS, we all know what it is. We all see it. How long will it be allowed? Please, let me know so I can plan when my friends can push for emperor legit.
Edited by Earthewen on January 25, 2017 10:08PM
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Which campaign and platform ?
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA - Hade
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Haderus, since less populated, always seems to have funny *** going on. Emp trades tend to happen more there unfortunately :(
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus = Corrupt
    That's why I left it long time ago.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what can be done about this? Has ZOS ever done anything about it?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost think that behavior would probably slow down to almost non existence if more people played there.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If more people played there, emp trades and night caps wouldn't happen.

Example given, Trueflame.

Had is only "corrupt" because fewer people play there, letting shady groups get away with that behavior. Leaving because it's like that is completely irrational and silly. We need to be advocating for people from Trueflame to play in Had instead of grumbling at the big queues. We have multiple campaigns for a reason...
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭

Had is only "corrupt" because fewer people play there, letting shady groups get away with that behavior. Leaving because it's like that is completely irrational and silly. We need to be advocating for people from Trueflame to play in Had instead of grumbling at the big queues. We have multiple campaigns for a reason...

This is how you get 10,000 average ping
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is how you get 10,000 average ping

No, complete incompetence is how we got 10k ping. The combat system is too complex for the servers.
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Crossfaction should never have become a thing. Humans are so pathetic these days. Pick a side...fight for it. "I have an AD/DC toon.." - Said no adult, ever. #PoorPeopleThings
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you are right. You should go for emp in Trueflame as that is much easier.

Run 12-16 hour pvp days for 2 weeks to get into the lead, then spend then next 16 days completely unopposed on the leaderboards while leading groups in defense of constantly assaulted keeps, or to draw forces away from the main zergs, or running with 24 man guild raids to keep the enemy factions in check... and then not get emperor as a reward for putting in as much time as two full time jobs.

Or if you are EP, you can simply take your 40 man group at 5:00 AM that turtled the last emp keep I needed for the previous 3 hours while AD constantly smashed every other emp keep we controlled, and then just walk right over the emp ring completely unopposed by both AD and DC and effortlessly crown emp. I'm totally not bitter about how that night went down.

There's the kicker. You can do everything right, and you can even be reasonably well liked by your faction, have ties to pretty much every guild in your faction, and have all the time in the world to capture emp... and still not get it.

So don't judge people trading emp in haderus because the alternative is a month of mood swings, hating your faction but needing their help, and general crushing disappointment with NOTHING to show for it excpet 3 gold leki necklaces, prosperous gold fury boots, and reinforced transmutation pants.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »
    Crossfaction should never have become a thing. Humans are so pathetic these days. Pick a side...fight for it. "I have an AD/DC toon.." - Said no adult, ever. #PoorPeopleThings

I have an AD/DC/EP toon alongside a wife, 8 year old son and job. Does that make me no longer an adult please?
    Edited by Dyride on January 26, 2017 3:09PM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. No_True_Scotsman
      No_True_Scotsman
      ✭✭✭✭
      Moltyr wrote: »

Your selection of a favorite color is impressive!
    2. Soul_Demon
      Soul_Demon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Drummerx04 wrote: »
      Yeah you are right. You should go for emp in Trueflame as that is much easier.

Run 12-16 hour pvp days for 2 weeks to get into the lead, then spend then next 16 days completely unopposed on the leaderboards while leading groups in defense of constantly assaulted keeps, or to draw forces away from the main zergs, or running with 24 man guild raids to keep the enemy factions in check... and then not get emperor as a reward for putting in as much time as two full time jobs.

Or if you are EP, you can simply take your 40 man group at 5:00 AM that turtled the last emp keep I needed for the previous 3 hours while AD constantly smashed every other emp keep we controlled, and then just walk right over the emp ring completely unopposed by both AD and DC and effortlessly crown emp. I'm totally not bitter about how that night went down.

There's the kicker. You can do everything right, and you can even be reasonably well liked by your faction, have ties to pretty much every guild in your faction, and have all the time in the world to capture emp... and still not get it.

So don't judge people trading emp in haderus because the alternative is a month of mood swings, hating your faction but needing their help, and general crushing disappointment with NOTHING to show for it excpet 3 gold leki necklaces, prosperous gold fury boots, and reinforced transmutation pants.

Sorry, but judgment cant be avoided. Especially where someone is defending exploiting or outright cheating (as with boosters) in order to gain something by its very nature that requires such a commitment to achieve with legit gameplay. It ceases to serve a function if players just exploit the design or violate the TOS to gain achievements.

At the end of the day they really never had anything but horribly misplaced morals and haven't gained anything but a full departure from any integrity they might have had. I would guess this kind of behavior translates to the personality of those who embrace the practice and most certainly is reflected in the real life interactions they have with others. You cant really hide having incredibly low standards for yourself, even in a game.