Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Does the standard edition include Any Race Any Alliance now?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont think it use to but wondering if the standard edition includes Any Race Any Alliance now? Or would i need to buy that from the crown store or buy an edition that includes it?
  • Zuuman
    Zuuman
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta buy it, but it's like 1-2$ now i think.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe it does.

You would need to purchase the adventure's pack from the Crown Store or pick up a pre-order code online.

If you're able to wait a couple of hours I think I have a spare code at home I could give you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it doesn't.
    Hint: Imperial Edition doesn't either.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zuuman wrote: »

It's 1900 Crowns in the Crown Store iirc, which is quite a lot.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope and I would. It expect the base game to include it anytime soon.
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    from the crown store - yes. But there are a lot of websites that provide codes for it that cost 1 or 2 dollars
  • Zuuman
    Zuuman
    ✭✭✭
    petraeus1 wrote: »

Yeah i think i saw 2$ on G2A
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The standard game doesn't include Any Race, Any Alliance and neither does the Imperial Edition or the Imperial Edition upgrade. You have to have a code from a pre-order copy of the game, or buy the Adventurer Pack from the crown store.

But ARAA doesn't make as much of a big difference since One Tamriel came out, because characters can move between alliances freely. The main thing it affects is PvP because you still have to fight for your alliance. Also you need to go back to your alliance's zones to do the main quest. But you could for example create a Khajiit, get dropped onto Khenarthi's Roost and immediately switch over to playing in the Pact zones instead.
    petraeus1 wrote: »

I think Zuuman was refering to the price of pre-order codes online. Some places stripped the codes out of the boxes and sold them separately, and some of them are still around.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks guys, i have played ESO for a while but now only have an Xbox so i am just trying to figure out which version to buy, Havent played in probably 8 months though. But definitely want the any alliance any race edition.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I don't believe it does.

You would need to purchase the adventure's pack from the Crown Store or pick up a pre-order code online.

If you're able to wait a couple of hours I think I have a spare code at home I could give you.

Man that would be great if you have one. you can send me a pm if you want to let me know if you found it.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks guys, i have played ESO for a while but now only have an Xbox so i am just trying to figure out which version to buy, Havent played in probably 8 months though. But definitely want the any alliance any race edition.

If you don't care about the Imperial Race don't buy Imperial Edition.

If you plan to pay the subscription whenever you're playing don't buy the Ultimate Edition.
    I don't believe it does.

Man that would be great if you have one. you can send me a pm if you want to let me know if you found it.
    I'll look tonight when I am home, as the code is a photo on my PC (online purchase) so I'll PM you later tonight with a code.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you don't care about the Imperial Race don't buy Imperial Edition.

If you plan to pay the subscription whenever you're playing don't buy the Ultimate Edition.
    I don't believe it does.

I'll look tonight when I am home, as the code is a photo on my PC (online purchase) so I'll PM you later tonight with a code.

Ok thanks man, greatly appreciated
  • Veraen
    Veraen
    ✭✭
    Once you get ARAA, can you use a race change token to change your race to anything too?
    Veræn → XB1/NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veraen wrote: »
    Once you get ARAA, can you use a race change token to change your race to anything too?
    I'm pretty sure you can, but I left just as this came in so they may have done something funky I don't know about.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veraen wrote: »

Yes
    Beta tester November 2013