Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any guild traders sell inexpensive newbie gear (Xbox One NA)?

BillK
BillK
I just picked up ESO having not played an MMO since my Everquest/WoW days. I always enjoyed the twinking aspect of these sort of games and back then I had a bunch of max level characters I could use to craft stuff with or to funnel cash to my alts to twink.

Anyway with this being my first character I figured I'll just hit up some guild traders and buy some cheap low level crafted gear to help speed up leveling. It seems there isn't much low level gear out there that's not too expensive. Am I just looking in the wrong areas for guild traders that sell this stuff and if so could someone please suggest what area to look in.

I'm playing a magicka Templar and would ideally like to find some low level Seducer armor that's not 10k+ per item.

Thanks.
  • Skagsmasha
    Best thing you can do is hook up with a "friendly guild" and in most cases people are willing to craft lower level items for you for a next-to-nothing/small fee. Personally I have gone through a number of guilds and finally found one I am happy to say is helpful and respectful of it's members... Ebonheart Defenders.
    Throw your details in here are get yourself into a guild:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/188215/ep-ebonheart-defenders-pve-pvp-looking-for-members/p1

• BillK
    BillK
    Skagsmasha wrote: »
    Best thing you can do is hook up with a "friendly guild" and in most cases people are willing to craft lower level items for you for a next-to-nothing/small fee. Personally I have gone through a number of guilds and finally found one I am happy to say is helpful and respectful of it's members... Ebonheart Defenders.
    Throw your details in here are get yourself into a guild:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/188215/ep-ebonheart-defenders-pve-pvp-looking-for-members/p1
    Thanks for the reply. I've thought about joining a guild but after talking all day at work, the idea of putting on a headset in the evening and talking some more makes my brain hurt. ;)

I went through the whole top tier/end-game guild thing back in the Everquest and WoW days and I'm not sure I want to do that again.

I will nose around in the guild forums a bit though to see what's out there.
  • Kagetenchu
    Kagetenchu
    ✭✭✭
    @BillK if your on xbox NA send me a message to my GT kagetenchu if you have the mats I'll get your gear crafted tonight if you don't have it crafted by then.
  • BillK
    BillK
    Kagetenchu wrote: »
    @BillK if your on xbox NA send me a message to my GT kagetenchu if you have the mats I'll get your gear crafted tonight if you don't have it crafted by then.

Will do! I'll have to research the materials I'll need to gather (or buy) - so it may take me a day or so. But thank you!!