The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Collection of all the loading screen images ...

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there!

I know that there has been a topic like this years ago but I can't find it. There you could see all of the images ESO uses for the loading screens. It was a huge collection of 60, 70 wallpapers, I don't know. I really would like to have them so I can make them my wallpapers because those artworks are so so so beautiful.

Can anybody help me out where I can find the thread or the zip file or anything related to that?
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/a/2hTN1

By the way did you search on google first? It took me several seconds to find this link :).
    Edited by Gargath on January 23, 2017 12:24PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you might be looking for something like this - at least it is a gallery of all the loading screen pictures.

uesp.net/wiki/Online:Loading_Screens

But you have to download them one by one, if you want to have all of them.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/a/2hTN1

By the way did you search on google first? It took me several seconds to find this link :).

I tried to search the forum... :)

Thank you!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrnhiel wrote: »
    I think you might be looking for something like this - at least it is a gallery of all the loading screen pictures.
    uesp.net/wiki/Online:Loading_Screens
    But you have to download them one by one, if you want to have all of them.
    If you want to download them all, just send me a PM and I'll give you some links to ZIP file downloads.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send you a message, @Enodoc .

Are those images HD, 1920x1080p? Or are they not even HD in the game?
    Edited by Seraphayel on January 23, 2017 2:15PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're 1,680×1,050, which is (close to) what they are from direct extraction from the game files.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • thestarsarehigh
    thestarsarehigh
    Soul Shriven
    That UESP page is missing some of them though. Definitely missing some from Morrowind.
    The stars are high, life is short, and the house always takes a cut...