The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul magic is stuck at lv1 since November..

devilsTear
devilsTear
✭✭✭
I completed the aldmeri dominion main quest line, all the harborage quests and yet my soul magic is still at lv1 even after multiple tickets.. I only get dumb questions as a reply if they even reply at all.. I already included all my ingame data and provided screenshots of the matter, what more does one have to do? @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by devilsTear on January 13, 2017 6:46PM
  • partzs
    partzs
    So by any chance do you have the first skill on your bar?
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    partzs wrote: »
    So by any chance do you have the first skill on your bar?

Doesn't matter whether he does or not...soul magic levels up by progress in main quest, not use.
    Edited by LrdRahvin on January 20, 2017 2:54PM
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    I completed the aldmeri dominion main quest line, all the harborage quests and yet my soul magic is still at lv1 even after multiple tickets.. I only get dumb questions as a reply if they even reply at all.. I already included all my ingame data and provided screenshots of the matter, what more does one have to do? @ZOS_GinaBruno

If you haven't done the main story quest it won't level up at all.

Edit: Nevermind...just noticed you said harborage quest...that would be main...you're def. bugged.
    Edited by LrdRahvin on January 20, 2017 2:56PM
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    It finally got fixed after I met up with a gamemaster in game :smile:
  • csparks1
    csparks1
    ✭✭✭
    grats!! It is good to hear they helped you out!