The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

What other houses would you like to see added in the future?

Incognitius
Incognitius
✭✭✭✭✭
While buying achievement furniture throughout Tamriel, I noticed some buildings that I would have liked to see for sale.
As the houses are made out of pre-existing buildings throughout Tamriel, which ones are you missing in the current line-up and would you like to see added in the future?

Two buildings in Riften would have made very good Large Houses or Manors

The Mage's Guild building:
Screenshot_20170120_214220.png
Screenshot_20170120_214514.png
Screenshot_20170120_214234.png
Screenshot_20170120_214249.png

The Fighters Guild building
This one especially as it has more sensible spaces inside than the Mages Guild:
Screenshot_20170120_214330.png
Screenshot_20170120_214454.png
Screenshot_20170120_214353.png
Screenshot_20170120_214359.png
Screenshot_20170120_214405.png
Screenshot_20170120_214418.png

A Hew's Bane House
I am quite fond of the architecture of Hew's Bane, and wouldn't mind a house in that style:
Screenshot_20170120_231123.png
Screenshot_20170120_221126.png
Screenshot_20170120_221144.png

List of all suggestions in this thread:

- Xanmeer style home (like the ancient temples throughout Shadowfen)
- A stacked Bosmer style tree house
- Dwemer Ruins
- Daedric Chambers
- Ayleid structures
- Small - Medium houses with very large grounds (hideaways/cottages)
- Real-estate in the Shivering Isles
- Wizard Tower
- Telvannis Mushroom Tower
- Orcish Crescent-shaped Longhouse
- Breton House using the modle for the Red Squall Armory in Wayrest with large outdoor space
- Room in Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
- Soul Shriven House in Coldharbour
- Opulent Hlaalu House
- Redoran Shell House
- Telvanni Tower
- Boathouse
- Empty plot with system to build own housing
- Houses with real, sectioned rooms
- Harborage after completing main quest
- Real-estate in Eyevea
- House in the style of the Fighters Guild Hall in Daggerfal
- House in the style of the Fighters Guild Hall in Davon's Watch

Edited by Incognitius on January 22, 2017 11:38AM
  • thegreybetween
    thegreybetween
    ✭✭✭
    It has been said many times throughout feedback threads already, but it is a bit of a shame that Argonians don't have access to a Xanmeer-style home like the ancient temples throughout Shadowfen. Of course, 2 of the 3 Argonian homes are already packed into Shadowfen, and the Xanmeer style is essentially isolated to that region (beyond a patch of Coldharbour), so there isn't currently much incentive to expand the offering.

A stacked Bosmer-style tree house would also be great to see, beyond the proliferation of basic tree-pods currently available.

Dwemer ruins, Daedric chambers, Ayleid structures, and other unique styles could also be great considerations for particular thematic situations or characters.
    Edited by thegreybetween on January 20, 2017 10:43PM
    Brings-the-Rain - Argonian Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - CP278 (and steadily rising)
    Build: "lolz l2p n00b"
    Master Crafter | Werewolf | Solo PvE (so far) | ESO Plus | NA/PC via Steam

"Cool rain on your scales, friends."
  • willlienellson
    willlienellson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can neither afford nor do I have a high enough item limit to decorate the sizes of homes that come with the amount of outdoor space I want.

I would like to see a new class of homes added that have relatively small/medium sized homes with very large grounds. Call them hideaways or cottages or something.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got my embassy in Craglorn and that's really all I wanted. I guess...something in the Shivering Isles?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Wizard tower
    • Dwemer ruins
    • Telvanni mushroom tower
    • Orcish crescent-shaped longhouse
    • Remote cave/den for rogues who want a hideout

Really, the more variety, the better. I'm happy with the ones they're launching Homestead with, but it would be amazing to see more housing options come out in the future. :)
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bit of an odd choice but one thing I'd like to see is a medium breton house using the model for the Red Squall Armory in Wayrest - one rectangular room downstairs and one up but with a relatively large outside space.

Ravenhurst, the current medium breton house is a bit too big inside for my tastes (especially since it's mainly 1 floor with a small loft) and the courtyard is tiny. I'd love to flip that around and have a smaller house and a bigger courtyard. I really like the breton style but the lack of outside space puts me off.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Room in Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
    - Soul Shriven house in Coldharbour

This is all I want. :'(
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on January 20, 2017 11:15PM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like something similar to the houses you could get from joining the Great Houses in Morrowind.

Opulent Hlaalu house

Redoran shell house

Telvanni tower
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a houseboat or a house .. ship. Houseboat sounds better, but I want a ship .. that is also a house.
  • david19979
    david19979
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, the Fighters Guild house in Riften would have been the perfect nordic large house instead the one we have right now. It has the same interior as the medium one in Windhelm with a tiny garden and balcony. Huge disappointment for me.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a blank plot and given a system to build my own house/castle/crypt. Just make it mmo sims and we can rp all day.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    Anything with some real, sectioned rooms in it. Like the Fighter's guild in Sentinel

Every current house save for a scant few have open floorplans that make no sense. If you want an example, go buy the big EP house fully furnished.
    Walk down the stairs to.... walk through a bedroom to get to the kitchen!

I'm glad I don't have to sleep there with people walking through all day and night.
    Edited by Firestar_ on January 21, 2017 8:59PM
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if you could get the Harborage as a home for completing the main quest (or Cadwell's Gold).

Everything else that I'd like to see has already been said -- Telvanni tower, Daedric ruins, Dwemer ruins, etc.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something on Eyevea, or an island nearby if that's too hard to do :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for all the suggestions, I really like them. I've listed them all in the first post. :)
    It has been said many times throughout feedback threads already, but it is a bit of a shame that Argonians don't have access to a Xanmeer-style home like the ancient temples throughout Shadowfen.
    I was also disappointed that the three Argonian houses are variations on the same theme. The Large house could easily have been in Xanmeer-style.
    • Wizard tower
    • Dwemer ruins
    • Telvanni mushroom tower
    • Orcish crescent-shaped longhouse
    • Remote cave/den for rogues who want a hideout
    A telvanni mushroom tower. <3
    It was surprising that they went for the Orc style in Orsinium for all Orc houses, instead of the longhouses you see everywhere. Let's hope these will be added in a later stage. :)
    Danikat wrote: »
    It's a bit of an odd choice but one thing I'd like to see is a medium breton house using the model for the Red Squall Armory in Wayrest - one rectangular room downstairs and one up but with a relatively large outside space.
    I had to look this one up, because I totally couldn't remember this building in wayrest, but yes...only if it comes with those display cases that are currently in it. Hehe :)
    Screenshot_20170122_122056.png
    I can neither afford nor do I have a high enough item limit to decorate the sizes of homes that come with the amount of outdoor space I want.

I would like to see a new class of homes added that have relatively small/medium sized homes with very large grounds. Call them hideaways or cottages or something.
    I agree, especially with furnishing locked behind a grind, whereas trees and rocks can be easily sold at vendors.
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I would like something similar to the houses you could get from joining the Great Houses in Morrowind.

Opulent Hlaalu house

Redoran shell house

Telvanni tower
    I wish I had known elder scrolls before Skyrim... but it sounds lovely. :)
    Firestar_ wrote: »
    Anything with some real, sectioned rooms in it. Like the Fighter's guild in Sentinel
    This is what the house of Silent Magnifico should have been, I mean, doesn't it look magnificent?
    Screenshot_20170122_122713.png
    Jofnir was a lucky ***. Had his own little bouse tied to the Fighter's guild mainhouse. <3
    But yeah, houses with that are more divided into sections, or the ability to make our own walls, would be great!
    opaj wrote: »
    It would be cool if you could get the Harborage as a home for completing the main quest (or Cadwell's Gold).

OMG, yes. I sacrificed the occupant in order to rectify his mistakes, so shouldn't I inherit his property? ZOS, make this happen. xD

Also really like the suggestions for real-estate in Cold Harbour, Eyevea, Shivering Isles, the Darkbrotherhood Sanctuary. I mean, location, location, location, right?

Two more for the thread:

Fighter's Guild Hall in Davon's Watch, but with a trapdoor to the actual tower:
    Screenshot_20170122_120027.png
    Screenshot_20170122_120036.png
    Screenshot_20170122_120045.png

Fighter's Guild Hall in Daggerfall.
    I was kind of sad to see that all three Breton houses basically have the same look with some variation on the floor plan, why not add a Breton house in the style of the Fighter's Guild Hall? It has two stories, and sectioned rooms. :) Could use a lot more light though, but that counts for the most houses.
    Screenshot_20170122_120747.png
    Screenshot_20170122_120804.png
    Screenshot_20170122_120837.png
    Screenshot_20170122_120830.png
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    A house based on moonhunter keep would be nice