The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Awesome Dungeon Runners - ( Recruiting New and Experienced Players )

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Platform: PC/Mac
Server: NA
Alliance: DC/AD/EP

I run a lot of dungeons, and one problem I see is low level players getting kicked from groups for no reason. Also, I play non vet PvP and I see members looking for other members to grind gear; but, the problem is they have a hard time finding players to run dungeons that are the same level ( so they can trade gear ).

This is a new guild, and I created it for the aforementioned reasons. It is up to us ( the guild members ) to make this guild Awesome! where low level players can learn dungeons without being kicked from groups or more experienced players can grind gear at low levels.

What should you expect by joining this Awesome! guild:

- help completing dungeons without being kicked from the group
- help with world bosses
- help with Dark Anchors/Dolmens
- help with gear grinding
- help power leveling
- guild store
- guild bank to share items

Just remember, this is a new guild and currently only has 10 awesome members. It will take time for this guild to become awesome! We, together, can make this guild successful.

For a guild invite you can message me in game @queen.emily.

Edited by vamp_emily on January 28, 2017 8:35PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily
    I play a cp: 130 Khajiit right now but i'd like to join a gear grinding guild. It gets lonely waiting for bosses to spawn so i can slowly gather a set i need. I'm not super into PvP but i craft potions that could be useful for those who do. I sure don't need the armor/protection boosters in PvE

my IGN is J'halin Alris
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    @vamp_emily
    I play a cp: 130 Khajiit right now but i'd like to join a gear grinding guild. It gets lonely waiting for bosses to spawn so i can slowly gather a set i need. I'm not super into PvP but i craft potions that could be useful for those who do. I sure don't need the armor/protection boosters in PvE

my IGN is J'halin Alris

I just tried whispering you in game after I invited you but I get a message 'Account not found' which is kind of weird.

I just started the guild and will promoting it in zone chats. Please give it a few weeks before deciding to leave.

Welcome to the guild.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever just contacted me in game, can you try again. I just lost connection and lost our conversation.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We definitely need more awesome players to join :)

I've managed to recruit 10 players, but most people get turned away when I tell them how many are in the guild.

Please read my original post, if it sounds like something you are interested in, then come join me to help make this guild awesome!

• Agis
    Agis
    ✭✭✭
    What's the difference between Awesome Dungeon Runners and Friendly Dungeon Runners?
    Does @vamp.emily = @queen.emily?
    It's a little confusing. For which one can I apply?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agis wrote: »
    What's the difference between Awesome Dungeon Runners and Friendly Dungeon Runners?
    Does @vamp.emily = @queen.emily?
    It's a little confusing. For which one can I apply?

I updated my original post, to make it less confusing. Yes, those are both my accounts, but only one of them has access to the forums. I might have to create another forum account to make it less confusing.

The difference between ADR and FDR, is ADR is for newer players wanting to learn group content, power level, and grind gear. Or for players that want to form a large group on Saturdays nights killing world bosses. FDR is becoming an end game guild that does pledges and trials. Most players are all high CP.

Edited by vamp_emily on January 25, 2017 1:18PM

• BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    Heard of you guys. Interested in joining. Im currently in 5 guilds but am dropping 2x RPG guilds as soon as I jump back on
    ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial City Event
    Saturday 1/28/2017

To help promote the guild I will be holding an Imperial City Event. This is for DC guild members and non guild members.

Contact Info:
    If you want an invite to the event, you can message me in game @queen.emily or you can leave a message here on the forum.

Event Time and Location
    The event will be held in Blackwaters (BwB) or Azura's Star (AS). If all members are below level 50 then we will be entering BwB, otherwise we will go to AS.
    Date: Saturday 1/28/2017
    Time: 10am EST
    Event ( group ) size: 12 players only
    Rally point: Daggerfall Bank

Imperial City Event
    1. Capture all flags in the Imperial Districts
    2. Kill Bosses - After all flags are captured we will then make another loop around to all the districts killing the district bosses.
    3. Skyshards - we will collect skyshards in each district
    4. Barathrum Centrata - After all the district bosses are killed we will head to the center of the sewers, killing the generals and finish the event by killing Molag Bal

Requirements:
    1. You must have the Imperial City DLC
    2. Your charact must be part of the DC alliance
    3. Your character must be level 10 or Higher

Event Notes
    Bring soul Gems and food/drinks. Make sure your gear is repaired and weapons charged.

Looking for:
    2 healers
    1 tank
    9 DPS

How long will the Event take?
    I'm estimating the event will take around 2 hours, depending how many filthy enemy we have to fight off.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by vamp_emily on January 27, 2017 5:37PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It took awhile to get players to join the event. One member from the guild showed up and one member of the group joined our guild. Also a few members of Friendly Dungeon Runners joined us.

When we first went to the districts we got attacked by EP, but EP ended up dead :) I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do, but we took a few flags and then headed to the center of the sewers and killed Molag Bal a few times.

Most of the group did not get good drops but a few of the players got the Stonefile Scamp.

Will I host an event like this in the future? Yes, I had fun and plan on doing it again.

Poor flag man, he was a victim as we made our way to the center of the sewers.
    adr3.png

Barathrum Centrata
    adr2.png

adr1.png

Edited by vamp_emily on January 28, 2017 8:36PM

• Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em, is Awesome Dungeon Runners still going?
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Em, is Awesome Dungeon Runners still going?

I still have it but this guild is dead. I personally thought there was a demand for low level players who wanted to group together and do content or grind low level gear for PvP.

If you want an invite I can send you one, but I have another guild called Friendly Dungeon Runners which has 500 members and is still very active. However, most the players are all high CP. We do have a few low level players in the guild.