Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Noob looking for friends and help

CubanRay
CubanRay
✭✭
Hey guys I'm new to eso and I'm having a blast.But I tried to clear camps or do dungeons and it seems that the group finder is a joke,my main is level 40 magic Templar and I would like to join some nice players to do some pve activities.
No bs please I'm not a kid ,looking for nice players .Thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helps to know what platform and server your on.

Have you looked at the Guild Recruitment section for the platform and server you play on?

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would help if people knew which platforms and server i.e. Eu or Na , PS4 Xbox pc
  • CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    Oh my bad,first post.No I haven't check for guild recruiting and I'm on PS4 ,how do you check? EU server
    Edited by CubanRay on January 9, 2017 2:46PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to categories tab at the top then click on guild recruitment tab PS4 Eu , just write on post on there and hopefully some one will pick up on it , or you could use text chat in game people often use that to recruit or look for guilds
    Sadly I'm on Xbox Eu or would have helped you out even more
    Edited by White wabbit on January 9, 2017 3:05PM
  • CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    Thanks man
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you go in and edit your profile you can indicate what platform your on, but some people just add that to a signature as an alternative.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    Hhhhmmm I'll check that out later,thanks
  • Fidget
    Fidget
    @CubanRay Keep in mind your allowed up to '5' Guilds, you have the option to leave any of them at anytime...no questions asked & nothing to lose. So, if your interested in giving us a try, please check us out here. We'd love to have you aboard:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/312050/xb-na-ad-oblivion-horror-s-guild-is-recruiting#latest
    "If you got lock problems...I feel bad for you son...I got 99 picks, but I just need one."
  • CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    Thanks,do you guys have a guild trader? The name sounds familiar.It sounds good I'm on AD as well PS4 EU.My psn is Rekiem007 ,I'll be on tonight,I'll send you a message if you haven't invited me by then,thanks again :smiley: