Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AU based 'Order of the Star' social guild is recruiting! [PC] [NA]

• MrScorpio
    MrScorpio
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

This guild sounds right for me could you add me
    @MrScorpio

Thanks
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, invites have been sent
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am definitely interested. Could I possibly get an invitation?

@Klasen
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    Could I possibly get an invitation?

I've sent you an email ingame. You need to leave one of your five current guilds before I can invite you to join us.
  • Ostiusa
    Ostiusa
    Soul Shriven
    Nice to find an Australian guild. I'd love an invite if there's room. @Ostiusa
    Thanks.
  • azzatinks90
    azzatinks90
    ✭✭
    Keen!

sydney - aus

@aztinks
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent, thanks for joining!
  • kyably
    kyably
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I would like an invite if there's room.

.@kyably
  • Carthal_X
    Carthal_X
    Soul Shriven
    Hey would be keen to join!

Melb/Aus Player.

@Carthal_Z
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for joining guys :)
  • Oldtimer2018
    Oldtimer2018
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm looking for an active social guild. I'm mainly interested in PVE. I'm "long in the tooth" and from UK but due to RL I tend to play week days morning to early afternoon (GMT+1), which fits well with AU evenings. If you think I would fit in could you please send me an Invite. My in game name is @Silverhaired14.

Thank you
    Edited by Oldtimer2018 on May 20, 2018 7:28PM
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    please send me an Invite.

Thanks for joining us :)
  • Sarevok
    Sarevok
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Would like an invite to your guild please. Trying to find an Aussie guild, but one that's not just active in-game during all hours but also in discord. Just came back to the game after been hiatus for like 3 years so finding the right guild is important :). Game name is @Aneurysms
  • jroz0
    jroz0
    ✭✭
    Hi, Ive been looking for clan with aus members can i please join??
    Still a bit of a nub to the game but learning and improving everyday. Currently building or attempting to build a Stam Dk dps toon and loving it, keen to get in and try some trials, dungeons and anything really, with other people.

My in game name @biceptacon
  • flowerbae
    flowerbae
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I've been looking for an active aussie guild as my current guilds are pretty quiet when I play. Could I please get an invite?
    @flowerbae
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Can I get another invite please? I'm returning after hiatus from the game for a few months.
    Thanks,
    Jim.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Mawgrim
    Mawgrim
    ✭✭
    Returned to the game after taking a long while off playing, and my other half and I are looking for an Aussie-based guild if there is any room.

@Mawgrim82 & @Deusius85

• darkcormyr
    darkcormyr
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there

I'm a returning player, haven't played since just after launch so basically a newbie. I'm looking for a friendly guild for a bit of banter while playing, not really into PVP, don't know anything about the trials yet and I'm a completionist so I'll be going for all the achievements related to questing, exploring, crafting and the like. Oh and I'm an oldie so not very fast lol!

I'm based in NZ. I'd love an invite if you're still recruiting and think I'd fit in. I'm @darkcormyr

Cheers ^_^
  • Pixiwish
    Pixiwish
    Soul Shriven
    You all seemed like the perfect guild until I saw that it is a censored guild. I don’t even really cuss but I’m sitting here picturing the speech monitor rank who sit in discord making sure no one says the A word.
    If this ever changes definitely let me know!
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Pixiwish wrote: »
    You all seemed like the perfect guild until I saw that it is a censored guild. I don’t even really cuss but I’m sitting here picturing the speech monitor rank who sit in discord making sure no one says the A word.

We're a family friendly guild that doesn't allow swearing in guild chat. It's never going to change, and we don't expect to please everyone, and neither do we want to.... But guild chat is the only area we monitor language (members seem to have no problem also remaining civil in Discord text discussions, which is nice). What you say or do outside of that is up to you. All the best
    Edited by AlanTheStarLord on May 30, 2018 5:16AM
  • Caitali
    Caitali
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I would be keen to join. I'm an aussie player, SA is where I'm at.

@Caitali
  • jroz0
    jroz0
    ✭✭
    Pixiwish wrote: »

We're a family friendly guild that doesn't allow swearing in guild chat. It's never going to change, and we don't expect to please everyone, and neither do we want to.... But guild chat is the only area we monitor language (members seem to have no problem also remaining civil in Discord text discussions, which is nice). What you say or do outside of that is up to you. All the best

so can i get an invite to your guild ?
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    welcome to the guild guys :)
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    jroz0 wrote: »
    so can i get an invite to your guild ?

only if you tell me what your @username is
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I reside in eastern Asia and have been playing since last December, so I guess I should start doing trail but don't know where to start. Can I get an invite, please?

@TempPlayer
  • Thunder_Downunder
    Thunder_Downunder
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Alan can I get an invite back. I'm playing again.

Cheers

@sir_hacksalot

• Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    Can you chuck us an invite?

@Skooshyy

~Cheers :D
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Skooshyy wrote: »
    Can you chuck us an invite?

@Skooshyy

I can't invite you until you leave 1 of your 5 current guilds.
  • xblazestormx
    xblazestormx
    Soul Shriven
    Could I join?
    @xblazestormx
  • coldfirenexus
    coldfirenexus
    ✭✭
    hello returning player @coldfirenexus

please send me an inv :)