The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NPC missing: Masarha the chef missing from the Outside Inn in Elden Root

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
As you can see on the map, her name is clearly stated, but she's not there.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Outside_Inn wiki confirmed there's no Masarha in the Outside Inn. This is important, not just lore and map wise, but also when doing provisioning writs.
Edited by maboleth on January 3, 2017 8:34PM
chef.jpg 382.1K
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Retracting my statement as this thread is for PC/EU.
    Edited by Xionar on January 7, 2017 12:12AM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xionar wrote: »
    Sholg is also missing from the bottom of stonetooth fortress. Kind of important being a quest npc, as the quest is no longer able to be completed.

The npc's have acquired the plague and are slowly dying off :(

@Xionar
    I don't know what happened to your game, but Sholg's there, in the basement, as she always been. I just checked it and all good.
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm Sholg is missing and this quest is broken. Also the Deathclaw quest on Bleakrock is broken. Both these problems are recent.
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have checked these two quests on the EU/PC server and they are both working as intended. This is an NA/PC problem and I can confirm both quests are broken on this server.
    I can confirm Sholg is missing and this quest is broken. Also the Deathclaw quest on Bleakrock is broken. Both these problems are recent.

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Yeah, well great!

However, please stay on this topic. It's about the missing chef, Masarha, that's never been put to the particular spot.
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    Hey did you get your chef back because it is 2019 and mine is missing!!