The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Would you like to see a Two-Person teamed Arena?

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! A two-person Arena would be great!
    2 person arenas and 2 person dungeons...

I'm lucky just to have 1 buddy who likes to play this game...it may be another millennium or so before I ever find a couple of more...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a Duo or tri arena.No matter what in a few months of it being released people like @Vaoh and @Thelon going to solo it.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other- please explain.
    I would like them to fix whats broken before anything new.
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have a friend I already solo vet dungeons with! I'd love the opportunity to get a trial the two of us could run together.
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    This would be amazing and would be really nice if some rounds you needed 2 DD and some you needed a tank and some a Healer. Would offer great variety and strategy and a need for diverse builds and skills.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This would be amazing and would be really nice if some rounds you needed 2 DD and some you needed a tank and some a Healer. Would offer great variety and strategy and a need for diverse builds and skills.[/quote

A 2-person arena would also promote the use of hybrid builds. ZoS keeps promoting these sets.... but you never really get to use them. At least we'd get a chance!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other- please explain.
    Fix the RNG
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be a nice addition. However I have only run normal DSA once and we three manned it from start to finish, so I'd say it could easily be two manned and some people could probably solo it. Don't know about the vet version, as like vMSA, I have no plans to go there.

My friend and I two man a lot of normal dungeons and have two manned some vet dungeons, so at higher character levels, you could say that two man versions of dungeons are already available.

I'd also like to see all current dungeons modified so that you actually need a tank instead of steamrolling through them with damage dealers. There are only a few where a tank plays any important role.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    I would love a Duo or tri arena.No matter what in a few months days of it being released people like @Vaoh and @Thelon going to solo it.

Fixed that for you :)

If an arena for 2 or 3 people released, I'd begin my attempts to solo it asap.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »
    I would love a Duo or tri arena.No matter what in a few months days of it being released people like @Vaoh and @Thelon going to solo it.

Fixed that for you :)

If an arena for 2 or 3 people released, I'd begin my attempts to solo it asap.
    If that's the case am e the first stam build to clear it solo.