The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like to see a Two-Person teamed Arena?

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other- please explain.
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Why not a 3-man arena, released with Clockwork City and hosted by Sotha Sil?

- 3 ppl to join, one for each role: DPS, Heal and Tank
    - 3 also being a reference to the Tribunal
    - And the fact that the weapon rewards buff the 3rd ability from their skill lines
    - Have the arena be more about teamwork rather than just killing things (although killing stuff should still be a part of it ;) ), similar to how the Tribunal cooperates: the Lord, Lady and Wizard :)

This

Here's even a better context of it all.
    Why didn't One Tamriel adjust all solo only to allow three ppl.

I don't think it shouldn't be solo-able but why not have a trio scaled version or just trio version
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Sasyk
    Sasyk
    ✭✭✭
    No. I'd prefer another four-person or solo Arena.
    The most fun I've had outside of raids was VDSA. But now I've run it so many times since it came out it's pretty boring and stale even with it being brought up to date, but I've always kept dreaming about another four man arena. Omg if there was a second VDSA or something with all new stages and traps..... :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Learning how to master a place like that with a handful of other people sounds WAY better to me than slugging it out with just one other person.
    Sasyk Ik-ce - Spacey Ricochet - Swaggette - Andrea Ik-ce - Avari Lebe - Rubi Malone - Amaryllis Fox - Sergeant Moxy - Moon Unit Zoey - Retro Betty - Emmanuelle Sinclair
    Nightfighters - Sempiternal Way - Macro and Cheese
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! A two-person Arena would be great!
    I would grab my lizard friend and it would be awesome.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sasyk wrote: »
    The most fun I've had outside of raids was VDSA. But now I've run it so many times since it came out it's pretty boring and stale even with it being brought up to date, but I've always kept dreaming about another four man arena. Omg if there was a second VDSA or something with all new stages and traps..... :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Learning how to master a place like that with a handful of other people sounds WAY better to me than slugging it out with just one other person.

@Sasyk

I gottcha. I lean more toward the 2-person arena because my wife and I live waaaaay out in Alaska. Getting two more people to join us for an extended arena is a little hard. (our time zone is different from most of our friends) So, we end up getting bored... especially since there hasn't been any new content in, what, six months? At least running a two-person dungeon will give us stuff to do together when the content gets stale.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a 2 person arena! I do not enjoy vMA, its not fun for me and it can be really difficult getting 4 people online and able to do DSA. A duo arena with nice rewards would be perfect!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no thank you.
    i want No arena.
    sorry, but that's my vote. i am against arena's

in addition to my vote, i want to mention a note:
    nightblades cannot sustain toe to toe combat, right now they are not built for anything but attacking from stealth. and we cannot stealth because of all the things you do to bring us out of stealth.

nightblades sustain is easy to manage if you know how, in pve and in pvp where one could easily argue sustain is harder
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Yes that would be great! But if it's as hard as vMA then it will probably really test friendships :D

my friend will be ok with the massive amount of verbal abuse i will certainly give him
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this would be cool. I often 2 man dungeons with friends so having an arena with master/maelstrom type weapons as end rewards would be great.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Yes! I only have a few selected friends in this game that I enjoy talking/playing with.

I would love to 2 man content with @Vaoh :)

Not with you, scrub.
    Jk lol :heart:

That's soooooooo mean ;(
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Other- please explain.
    Would prefer to see a three team arena personally, should provide enough interplay between the classes. Two is good but three would allow for more dynamics.
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other- please explain.
    I'd prefer a 2vs2 or 3vs3 PvP arena.

4 or 5 rounds of elimination, winners get new unique weapons.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, when I don't feel like going Solo, we simply use Dungeons for 2-man.

Would really love dedicated 2-man Content in ESO. That was my favorite addition to Rift when it came out.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Yes! I only have a few selected friends in this game that I enjoy talking/playing with.

Not with you, scrub.
    Jk lol :heart:

That's soooooooo mean ;(

I said jk..... :neutral:

Realistically I think a 2man Arena would be really, really awesome. Definitely would run with you too :)
    Edited by Vaoh on January 1, 2017 10:51AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I rarely ever tag for reasons like this, but it may be worth mentioning to our ZOS devs that the idea of a 2-player arena is highly supported.

This poll is very telling and literally everyone I have talked to in-game recently (both casual and endgame players) have expressed lots of support for this idea. You get to have fun with a friend, and groups are very quick to form. Overall just great for a game as versatile and un-attached to traditional roles as ESO is. I know I myself could run a great piece of 2-player content significantly more than vMA. It'd be perfect! Js.

That is all :)
    Edited by Vaoh on January 1, 2017 10:57AM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no thank you.
    i want No arena.

MY nightblade cannot sustain toe to toe combat, right now it is not built for anything but attacking from stealth. and I cannot stealth because of all the things you do to bring us out of stealth.
    There, fixed it for you ;)

I personally wouldn't mind seeing more types of PvP. I don't think it will happen though, as it will detract from the already dwindling numbers in Cyrodiil.

A 2 man PvE arena would also be fun. It would open up a new dynamic to having to work together as a duo. I think that would work.

• captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I'd probably never play it, but sure, why not?
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a bet-for-gold system this would be the best pvp activity in the game.
    I could sit there on the audience all day betting best warriors and getting cash that way :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as its not another RNG *** thingy ZoS wants to destroy our lifes with. Sure, why not.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! OMG I would *love* 2-man arena/s!
    I'd even like if vMA would have 2-man option (of course, make it MUCH harder) because it's soooooooooo boring.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely! More options are always good. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this hypothetical third arena has its weapons follow the same pattern then, its weapons would buff the 3rd ability in the weapon skill line.

Meaning a buff to wrecking blow!!!

New arena 2h tooltip:

Your uppercut now grants you immunity to stuns, knockdowns, roots and snares for the duration of the cast. Adds 189 weapon damage.

Wrecking blow spammers rejoice!!! o:)
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other- please explain.
    I would like to see all development resources put into Cyrodill. Anything from new features to improving existing issues like ongoing lag
    Edited by dennissomb16_ESO on January 1, 2017 2:59PM
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My husband and I would have a blast with this. Definitely yes please. :)

Currently we duo normal dungeons on low levels for fun, it would be fun to have something geared more towards duoing.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES!.. make a PVP one as well. k thx bye
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no thank you.
    i want No arena.

nightblades cannot sustain toe to toe combat, right now they are not built for anything but attacking from stealth. and we cannot stealth because of all the things you do to bring us out of stealth.

Slot siphoning and do light attack weaves. Problems solved.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I'd prefer another four-person or solo Arena.
    4-person is the sweet spot. It lets people stick with their roles, and it's really not difficult to get 4 people together.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you ps4 na?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DSA in it's original difficuty was one of the parts of the game I liked most. (Now it's still nice, but the damage you take is too low on many stages so that you can slack with dodging and still survive). So I'd love to see new multiplayer arenas.

However 2 players would not be my first choice. I'd prefer bigger groups, maybe 5-8 players as this allows different group setups and different strategies. (Do you use one or 2 tanks, one or 2 healers, or maybe an heal tank or some magblade for offheals,...)
  • DarkMatter909
    DarkMatter909
    ✭✭✭
    It would only add to the game so i think any content addition would be great. Adding even something as small as this would still be an improvement.
    There are other worlds than these.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other- please explain.
    I would like ALL instances to be able to accept 1-20 people

I would also like competitive instances (say, in Cyrodiil) perhaps as some sort of daily.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis