N/A
Edited by Amp151 on February 26, 2017 6:03AM
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
    Edited by Amp151 on February 26, 2017 6:03AM
  • DocHolliday25
    Hello,

I am looking for a good group to run with. My main is a magic sorc and I am just above the 350 CP points requested amount. I would love to learn some trials and will be available for at least one of the 3 times.

PSN: DocHolliday25

Thank you,
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    Hello,

I am looking for a good group to run with. My main is a magic sorc and I am just above the 350 CP points requested amount. I would love to learn some trials and will be available for at least one of the 3 times.

PSN: DocHolliday25

Thank you,

Awesome thanks for the interest. I'll send you a guild invite when I login to eso.
  • trinimacNcheese
    trinimacNcheese
    ✭✭✭
    Hey,

I am looking for a veteran trials guild. I have run veteran maelstrom and veteran hel ra citadel numerous times. I am cp427 magicka sorc and I have BiS everything except infallible aether and maelstrom staves. I am hoping to run veteran trials on weekends and that runs with be no longer than 2 hours.

Thank you

PSN: FroggyFresh14
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
    Edited by Amp151 on February 26, 2017 6:04AM
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
  • johnnyblade11
    Hello, looking for trials guild to join i have 6 vet 561cp characters all magicka base builds all classes thank you for your consideration. Psn johnnyblade11
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
  • Jastora
    Jastora
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, I would like to join. Have a lot of normal trial exp, but looking to find a group wanting to learn vet, my PSN is Jastora. Im 561 CP, and I have a few characters, but my main dps is Mag Sorc.

Chars:
    Mag Sorc
    DK Tank
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Templar
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
  • Get_Blazed613
    Gt Get_blazed613
  • Sahbeansington
    Sahbeansington
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there!

I love the idea of set days/times for trials! With the exception of this weekend I'm definitely sure I can make it once or twice a week!

I'm currently building up my Mag Dk. gotta get that Infallible Mage!!
    CP 476

PSN: Sahbeansington
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
    Edited by Amp151 on February 26, 2017 6:05AM
  • mobyvixen
    mobyvixen
    Are you still recruiting? My main toon is magicka sorc...currently running bsw, moondancer, and ilambris
    Edited by mobyvixen on February 4, 2017 3:53AM
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
  • Kothenbeutel
    Kothenbeutel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, it looks like your having good luck in getting people to join. If you have room for one more i am definitely interested.
    I am also a member of a smaller guild that has about 5 or 6 very skilled players that would be a good addition to the guild.

Let me know what spots are left
    PS4 NA - Online name: DuhWob
    Stamblade - Bow/2H - #1 - 30K+ dps
    MagSorc - Destro/Resto - PVP
    MagPlar - SB/SB - Dungeon/Trials Tank/Healer
    MagDK - Destro/Resto - VMA
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A.
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    N/A
    Edited by Amp151 on February 26, 2017 6:06AM
  • Cêltic421
    Visions is a small guild. Currently 33 players and will stay small for the foreseeable future. No more than 50 members. We are PvE focused from quest to trials and everything in between. We run trials Thursday 8pm EST Saturday 2pm EST and Sunday at 4pm EST. More times will be added as interest grows. We make leaderboards often, going for out 5th straight weeks if we make it this week. We are looking for active, sociable players that are willing to help out their fellow guildmates. We need players that wants to help each other. We need players that are sociable to make guild chat come alive. We also use the app BAND for everything guild related. Message me if interested. PSN CelticDude421
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Amp151 wrote: »
    Visions is now recruiting Stamina and Magicka DPS, Tanks, and Healers.
    350+ CP(or close to it, if you're active and accumulating cp)
    We run scheduled Trials
    Thursday 8pm est
    Saturday 2pm est
    Sunday 4 pm est.
    We will be adding days to that list when enough ppl are in and interested.
    We also throw together random runs when ppl are on and interested.

We both know if you are reading this you are interested.
    We also both know you have a guild you barely play with. Delete that inactive guild and come join us.
    We are making leaderboards with at least 1 trial every week that it is a Craglorn trial(Vet Hel Ra, AA And SO). AND successfully beating them with every run.
    We are a fairly small guild, 40-50 members. We keep it that way so ppl don't get lost in the shuffle. We want everyone to partake in the Vet Trial goodness.

If you want to learn to run Vet Trials, or you are experienced and just want a consistent group of ppl that ACTUALLY show up, to run with.
    This is the place for you.
    Drop a message here or contact me directly on the forums or on psn: JuggaloAmp.

I have a tank that I'm getting pretty comfortable with, but I haven't been able to run trials with him yet. I tried finding you on PSN but I couldn't, my psn is chaos0720
  • UMdead2core
    Mag Sorc (main) All vet content completed other than vMOL
    Illambris, TBS/BSW IA/MD
    Stam Sorc vHRC and vAA
    Veli, TBS, VO
    DK Imperial Tank vMOL (Only to Rakkhat)
    BloodSpawn, Tavas/Alkosh/Ebon/Hist Bark, Eternal Yokeda

Cap CP and fairly familiar with all mechanics. Willing to help others get their gear and also improve me own skills. I'm working on Magplar, Healer, Mageblade and Stam DK

PSN: UMdead2core

• Cêltic421
    Mag Sorc (main) All vet content completed other than vMOL
    Illambris, TBS/BSW IA/MD
    Stam Sorc vHRC and vAA
    Veli, TBS, VO
    DK Imperial Tank vMOL (Only to Rakkhat)
    BloodSpawn, Tavas/Alkosh/Ebon/Hist Bark, Eternal Yokeda

Cap CP and fairly familiar with all mechanics. Willing to help others get their gear and also improve me own skills. I'm working on Magplar, Healer, Mageblade and Stam DK

PSN: UMdead2core

I'll send invite when I'm able to get on.