The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Question about Stam Sorc Set Armor...

JeffDread
JeffDread
Soul Shriven
I'm a duel wield Stam sorc. I was wondering what the best armor sets were to use on this chr? I've searched internet but all info is outdated. thanks.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NMG or if you run NORMAL sanctum and want the 5 armor pieces..twice fanged snake. It's a little better. It has the higher drop chance on normal but drops in blue so don't go after jewlery in there.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • JeffDread
    JeffDread
    Soul Shriven
    NMG or if you run NORMAL sanctum and want the 5 armor pieces..twice fanged snake. It's a little better. It has the higher drop chance on normal but drops in blue so don't go after jewlery in there.

Ok. You say for main set (5 piece) I want "Twice Fanged Snake" correct? I've not really done anything in game but story so where is this Sanctum place you speak of? And what about the secondary set?
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a little down the road for you probably.

For standard leveling, I would choose Hundings Rage over Night Mother's Gaze, because it buffs your own heals. If you are confident and just looking for pure DPS, then go NMG.

Get a cheap jewelry set like Lekis or farm Leviathan at CP 160.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Curragraigue
      Curragraigue
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      What content are you trying to do?

Sounds like you are still levelling so if you are doing solo content some fun sets on a stam Sorc are Briarheart or Thunderbug with Hundings or Night Mother.

If you are trying to do group content give us some more info. I assume stam sorc DPS plus 160 CP. What about your weapon swap what are you using?
      PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    2. Eleusian
      Eleusian
      ✭✭✭
      JeffDread wrote: »

Ok. You say for main set (5 piece) I want "Twice Fanged Snake" correct? I've not really done anything in game but story so where is this Sanctum place you speak of? And what about the secondary set?

Just go with NMG. They added armor all the mobs in the game with 1T so this is possibly the best Stam leveling set now. It's 100% craftable so you can just have sharpened 1hs crafted for your duel Wield. Saves time and money
      PS4 NA
    3. JeffDread
      JeffDread
      Soul Shriven

Sounds like you are still levelling so if you are doing solo content some fun sets on a stam Sorc are Briarheart or Thunderbug with Hundings or Night Mother.

If you are trying to do group content give us some more info. I assume stam sorc DPS plus 160 CP. What about your weapon swap what are you using?

Main - Duel Wield. Back up - Bow.

Right now I'm leveling/story content. But I'm asking about when I hit cp 160 & start dungeons, trials etc.

Someone in game suggested that I use 5 piece of the "Twice Born Star" Set with divines and use two mundas stones (Warrior/Thief). Also 2 piece "Kraghs Monster" Set. All jewelry from "Vicious Ophidion" Set. And finally an axe & Dagger from the "Leki" Set & Bow to match "Vicious Ophidion" Jewelry. If this souds good let me know how to get these items cuz I have no idea. If not, what would be better?
    4. Malorey45738
      Malorey45738
      ✭✭✭
      This is a great site for finding out what sets are available and where to get them:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
    5. Curragraigue
      Curragraigue
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      JeffDread wrote: »

Main - Duel Wield. Back up - Bow.

Right now I'm leveling/story content. But I'm asking about when I hit cp 160 & start dungeons, trials etc.

Someone in game suggested that I use 5 piece of the "Twice Born Star" Set with divines and use two mundas stones (Warrior/Thief). Also 2 piece "Kraghs Monster" Set. All jewelry from "Vicious Ophidion" Set. And finally an axe & Dagger from the "Leki" Set & Bow to match "Vicious Ophidion" Jewelry. If this souds good let me know how to get these items cuz I have no idea. If not, what would be better?

That would be an end game set up you could do. Krag Helm comes from Fungal Grotto 1 Vet Dungeon and shoulders come from Undaunted daily pledge keys in Maj's chest. Vicious Ophidion jewellery (now called Vicious Serpent) comes from Trials. To get purple jewellery you will have to do Vet Trials and it may be hard to get a group pre +300CP. Twice Born is a crafted set but it is 9 traits so you need a max level crafter. Leki's weapons are from PvP rewards but you can find them regularly in traders but the sharpened weapons are expensive.
      PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs