Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nord Stamina Dragonknight Tank Build for Dungeons?

Emothic
Emothic
✭✭✭✭
Hello, I need a bit of help with a Stamina DK tank build for doing the daily dungeons for undaunted. For the most part I'm always running in my PvP gear, of which can get the job done just not all of the time. I was wondering if someone can help me with making a PvE build just so I can do the dailies for the next week or so. Really all I need hellp with is armor sets, what would be the best to use and what not. If possible craftable sets since I have 9 traits researched, and I don't have the time or the coin to grind or buy dropped.

So in short, what would be the best craftable set(s) for me to use for the daily dungeons? Also I'm using Engine Guardian monster set so I'm not sure if I'll switch that out.
Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really cheap to build setup incoming :

5 Tava's Favor on body . 2 whatever monster set you have . 1h/s Transmutation both bars and 1 Necklace . 2 rings of Endurance with whatever trait you want . All block cost enchants on jewelry . Crusher enchant on weapon . Health enchants on big pieces and stamina enchants on small ones . There , good luck !