The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Access to Guild Stores and Guild Banks no longer available at banks

Argleblaster
Argleblaster
✭✭
When I go to a bank, the only options I have are "bank" and "goodbye". I no longer have the option of selecting a "guild bank" or a "guild store". Obviously, this means that I cannot deposit or withdraw an item from a guild bank. It also means that I cannot list an item to sell in a guild store.

Since noticing this problem, I have not yet attempted to purchase anything from a guild store from a trader's kiosk.

I do not know if this is related in any way to my inability to send a mail (see other discussion in this forum)

Between these two problems, it is becoming very difficult to run a guild. I do not want to think about what will be happening once the guild trader changeover time approaches again.

PC, NA
When I noticed this problem, I had just turned off the auto-add to craft bag command (under settings/gameplay). I do not know if the problem existed before this time or not
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Ran "repair". It did not fix the problem.
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 2 of problem
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Checked some guild trader kiosks in Eastmarch--- I do not have access to any guild stores.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your guilds, you may have been booted for not selling enough or buying raffle tickets.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    isn't there also a guild limit to how many members it has to have, in order to keep running? maybe its that or what Jennifur is suggesting
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a bug. You've been hit by a social ban. It should be temporary and wear off after some time.

This happened to me once when I was mass-mailing three guilds that I was the officer of. There are other things that can trigger it--mass-mailing is just the one that I've personally had experience with (and something that happens to a lot of trade guild GMs at one point or another).

And, no, there is no warning or communication from ZOS when people get hit by a social ban. If you think the ban is in error, you can contact customer support and ask about it.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    code, That might be--I tried to use MailR a day before the problems started. I've had problems with MailR working before and figured it was the same sort of thing.

LOL--MailR locked up after mailing only 8 people. I certainly would not have thought that was enough to trigger a social ban. I did not notice anything immediately afterward.

perhaps ZOS should publicize the social bans if they do not want players taking certain actions.

Jennifur and Artemiisia, Thanks for your comments. Don't think those are the issues. Strong guild with 480+ members, and I'm the GM. I'm particularly concerned about being able to bid on the trader this next week. Also, when I run up to ANY guild kiosk, I do not have the option of buying anything from the guild store--I can just say "good bye"

• Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 3 (possibly 4--did not notice this part) of the problem

Last night I was having problems logging into the game and selecting a character to play. I could not help but wonder if my entire account had been banned and I had not been informed.

It would really be nice to know what exactly I had done wrong. Currently, I am under the assumption that it was my attempt to use MailR to update the guild I am responsible for.
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 4 (possibly 5?) and still no comment/input from ZOS.

At this point, I am beginning to think that ZOS does not want us to use guilds--why did they add them?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you opened a ticket? Might give you some clarity.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 6 of the social ban. Yes, two tickets were sent in. Initially, I was not aware that it was a social ban. I have never been hit with one before while doing guild duties, and since I was not informed by ZOS that I was doing anything wrong, I assumed that my system was acting up.

I restarted, repaired, added on and added-off, and anything else I could think of that might solve the problem.
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 7 of the anti-guild ban and still no word from ZOS
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 8 of the social ban.

I hope that ZOS understands that I do not play ESO to be frustrated. Ah well, maybe I will use today to grind my last non-vet character.
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 9 of the ban.

I cancelled membership of two accounts after subscribing since the beginning. ZOS, please at least tell me how long the ban lasts and let me know what I did wrong--I think it was using MailR, but not certain. It might have been trying to grind a bit, although I think I did more grinding after the ban hit.
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Did you respond, and then re-respond, to the automated replies they send out after a ticket is submitted?

You might try tagging @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom too, and see if one of them can step in.

You aren't the only one who got hit with this recently, fwiw and I'm pretty sure most of ZOS has been out of the office the last several days.
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    nexxus,
    I have not received any automated replies to the tickets--will certainly respond as soon as I receive one.

That is part of the problem with the procedures used by ZOS--one is not sure that the proper steps have been taken since they do not bother to communicate.

I started off being very understanding--everyone should certainly have the opportunity to take some vacation time. But after nine days of absolute silence, I am very frustrated. Frustrated enough that I have cancelled out the two subscriptions that I was paying for.
  • Argleblaster
    Argleblaster
    ✭✭
    Day 10--problem resolved
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 10--problem resolved

Did they ever respond or did it just go away? I now apparently have triggered the same ban yesterday by accepting mats in email from a guild member.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your guilds, you may have been booted for not selling enough or buying raffle tickets.

This is quite jacked up.. getting booted from a guild for just these seemingly stupid or minute reasons. Quite a GM/guild there. I was with a guild that, also, the GM complained about members who weren't supposedly making donations and threatened to boot anyone not making donations. Yeah, suffice to say, even though I was contributing to donations here and there, see ya.. what a f-up GM there.
    Day 10--problem resolved

Good it was resolved on its own accord. *** that no commo whatsoever from ZOS. Same with other bug posts and notification. After a month or so, the issue(s) seem to be fixed, but no words or updates from ZOS or any of it representatives acknowledging to the bug reporting on the forum section in-between time. You're left hanging and wondering if the issue is being taken in consideration, being worked on, or on the list. Are we just to assumed that any bug post on this forum will be addressed whenever behind the scene? It is kind of jacked up with bugs/issues communication, or lack thereof, with this gaming company.

Take my bug postings, for example; DW issue that comboing any skills with a heavy attack doesn't proc (shooting blank), but only the heavy would hit. Same with DW stamina pool draining issue. Something triggers it when comboing with a heavy attack which the stamina drains until depleted and any skills during this draining fiasco are not doing any damage. Well, these issues were occurring since Morrowind patch, but only until this weekend, mainly yesterday, have the issues seemingly been fixed. DW with my NB and StamPlar comboing seems to work fine, as of yesterday. We'll see how it goes further on to the week. I would surely like to thank them for physically fixing the bug, if that was what. However, again, there was no commo, no acknowledgment to the post; with anything, like, hey, we are aware of this issue and our developers are looking into it, or something to that matter in-between time. Perhaps, we apologize for the bug, but we appreciate your patience while our developers look into it, or thank you for your patience, the issues have been resolved or rectified. Let us know how we can improve upon your experience.. something, damn.

Same with another active bug issue with not getting a free character slot after you've deleted a toon. Again, this has apparently been occurring since Morrowind patch. I still have 9/10 characters and still waiting for that 10th slot. Same with many other folks having this issue. Again, it has been over a month now, since Morrowind patch.. still no update or acknowledgment that this issue is being worked on or to be worked on. It is quite frustrating. You feel like you're being left hanging. It's pretty jacked up, since, as an ESO+ subscribers, we are paying customers, but seemingly not being treated as paying customers as such other businesses/companies would.
    Edited by GreenhaloX on July 10, 2017 3:13PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »

This is quite jacked up.. getting booted from a guild for just these seemingly stupid or minute reasons. Quite a GM/guild there. I was with a guild that, also, the GM complained about members who weren't supposedly making donations and threatened to boot anyone not making donations. Yeah, suffice to say, even though I was contributing to donations here and there, see ya.. what a f-up GM there.
    Day 10--problem resolved

Good it was resolved on its own accord. *** that no commo whatsoever from ZOS. Same with other bug posts and notification. After a month or so, the issue(s) seem to be fixed, but no words or updates from ZOS or any of it representatives acknowledging to the bug reporting on the forum section in-between time. You're left hanging and wondering if the issue is being taken in consideration, being worked on, or on the list. Are we just to assumed that any bug post on this forum will be addressed whenever behind the scene? It is kind of jacked up with bugs/issues communication, or lack thereof, with this gaming company.

Take my bug postings, for example; DW issue that comboing any skills with a heavy attack doesn't proc (shooting blank), but only the heavy would hit. Same with DW stamina pool draining issue. Something triggers it when comboing with a heavy attack which the stamina drains until depleted and any skills during this draining fiasco are not doing any damage. Well, these issues were occurring since Morrowind patch, but only until this weekend, mainly yesterday, have the issues seemingly been fixed. DW with my NB and StamPlar comboing seems to work fine, as of yesterday. We'll see how it goes further on to the week. I would surely like to thank them for physically fixing the bug, if that was what. However, again, there was no commo, no acknowledgment to the post; with anything, like, hey, we are aware of this issue and our developers are looking into it, or something to that matter in-between time. Perhaps, we apologize for the bug, but we appreciate your patience while our developers look into it, or thank you for your patience, the issues have been resolved or rectified. Let us know how we can improve upon your experience.. something, damn.

Same with another active bug issue with not getting a free character slot after you've deleted a toon. Again, this has apparently been occurring since Morrowind patch. I still have 9/10 characters and still waiting for that 10th slot. Same with many other folks having this issue. Again, it has been over a month now, since Morrowind patch.. still no update or acknowledgment that this issue is being worked on or to be worked on. It is quite frustrating. You feel like you're being left hanging. It's pretty jacked up, since, as an ESO+ subscribers, we are paying customers, but seemingly not being treated as paying customers as such other businesses/companies would.

Oh, never *beeping* mind, DW for NB still jacked up. Ran with my StamBlade last hour and DW issue still jacked up; shooting blank/delayed.. :s
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm curious how this was resolved.