The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

That elk mount lol, now you feel my pain now :0

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
You know that elk price $$$ like my storm wolf mount I had to spends lots to get. Don't you love the grinch we call ZOS! :/
Edited by xboxone1Q on December 25, 2016 5:15AM
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honest what is problem i see people run around with mount from Storm Atronach Crate which the have mostlike put more money in to get those gem then what Elk mount cost.

Storm Atronach Crate x15 cost 5,000 crown and Elk mount cost 4500 crown i rest my case
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    Don't you love the grinch we call ZOS! :/

Zenimax online scrooge
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    You know that elk price $$$ like my storm wolf mount I had to spends lots to get. Don't you love the grinch we call ZOS! :/

One big difference; those people who want the elk know exactly how much they will have to pay. There is no rng involved; you want it, you pay for it.

ALL of the information on the forums, on pts, and on youtube showed how much you might have to spend on the clown crates for a chance at getting any of the apex atronach rewards. Despite that, you decided to buy rng chances at a mount you wanted. Not really a surprise you didn't get it in the first crate. Your choice whether to continue to spend MORE than what the elk costs to attempt to get the mount you wanted or not.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that there are a few more active threads on the topic. If you would like to continue discussing the matter please feel free to discuss it here.

Thank you for understanding!

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.