Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serjustin19 This Week in Scourge PS4 EU December 19- December 23 (Might Be Weekly Journal. Unsure)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Serjustin19 This Week In Scourge PS4 EU (Might Be Weekly Journal. Unsure)

I was asked. When will my next forum post come out. In Scourge PS4 EU AD zone chat. From an AD Emperor. Which I am very honored to be honest.

However at the time I was asked. I replied back. "I'm not sure. Is it because I have writers block. Or is it because there was nothing important to write about" In which case. I have realized now what I can write about. For I have had a dream! Kinda...

So. I Serjustin19. Whom always served Scourge. (Minus the 2 weeks due to accidental deletion.) Go by many names, Princess Justine, Princess of Dreams, Dreams of Dragonwhales, Not So Bearded One, High Lady Dragon Fire, Dances With Eagles, The Lady of Wailing Isle and Sirjusty The Confused. (These are my character names mind you)

Therefore. What should I write about. What really interested me to write? Hmm. Good question.

Balance:

1.What is best way to save a dead campaign? Balance.

2.In what campaign currently was dead for almost 2 years? Scourge PS4 EU.

3. Why was Scourge PS4 EU. Supposedly dead for almost 2 years? It is all 3 alliances fault. No point in denying.

4. Why Is it all 3 alliances fault? Surely is it not reds fault instead? (My true alliance.) Ah. That is where everyone is mistaken. Sure blame my true alliance. But that is where most are wrong. Sure reds where so many at the time. But don't you all see? It is also those who gave up all this time. No matter what and other alliances leave this campaign. That is why Scourge is mostly seemed dead for almost 2 years.

5. In what alliances did I serve at the time In Scourge PS4 EU. What did I try to do in the name Of Balance and Trying to save Scourge PS4 EU?

I served all 3 throughout my Scourge career. Daggerfall mostly and original. Red tiny bit. (Later on found out. Red is my true alliance during the Last Scourge Campaign) AD longer this year.

Due to me serving all 3 alliances. I am known as a " Traitor by many , Enemy by most and a Hero to select few." However I to have originally served in the name of balance. Henceforth was why I was red a tiny bit to begin with.

Throughout my years serving DC at the time. I became known as the lonely Daggerfall. I tried so many times to bring blues in. I keep getting reply back, stating Thornblade is better" Since I am stuck in Scourge and still am. Was forced to switch.

Throughout my Scourge history. I keep trying to save Scourge. No matter in what alliance I was on. I continued to do so. I keep asking in Zone chats, keep asking in psn messages via friends list. Keep asking in forums. Each time I failed. Least it what I believe. However. Scourge is now balanced.

Scourge Finally Balanced!

I Serjustin19. Am so very happy and pleased. My lovely Campaign. My Home. Scourge PS4 EU is very balanced! (So far) I am so proud and extremely very grateful and very happy to announce.

So many new blues finally came to Scourge. Most of new blues. I not recognize. Reds (my true alliance) I recognized always. So many old, but Familiar AD finally showed back in Scourge as well! Those AD whom was originally from Scourge. Those AD who gave up. But alas come back.

In which case. I thank you all. Who are making Scourge PS4 EU more fun for everyone. Not only that I thank you all for wanting to save Scourge. To make Scourge PS4 EU more fun.

What is Serjustin19's Plan now?

I Serjustin19. Whom always served Scourge PS4 EU. Whom always served and fought for balance. I believe. Truly. My time in AD. Sadly is officially might be ending soon. How soon I do not know.

In honestly I don't believe they need me anymore. No offense. In honestly each day. I keep thinking of Joining my true alliance. Each day. So much so. The reds. Don't get me wrong. I loved and very grateful to help AD. Especially for balance. Good times.

But now since Scourge has been balanced for awhile now. It's hard to say where I be. I'll see how things are going with AD first. Least for a while longer. If I truly believe AD don't need me anymore or ask to leave. Then I will join reds fully. Since DC is doing well also.

Congrats to Aldmeri Dominion! Scourge PS4 EU

I truly believe AD deserves a praise. Even more so during this new campaign. The Scourge reset. The very AD who usually quit in Scourge PS4 EU. The very AD who is always hurting, always with low score. The very AD who I have helped since they where hurting.

The very AD whom I also attacked. In last campaign. Due to me trying to figure out which my alliance I truly belong, since starting to bother me on not knowing in which alliance I belong. Since I have always fought for balance but not for my own. I finally found my answer.

The very AD whom I kept helping after the incident. The very AD whom are starting to come back to Scourge PS4 EU. The very AD who kept trying. Over and over again. No matter what. The very AD who kept pushing, trying really hard and especially this current Scourge PS4 EU Campaign.

To all of AD. I applaud you all. You deserve my outmost high praise and outmost respect. Good job AD. You all have come very far. I'm very proud for you all. Ever since this campaign reset. You AD. Got Emperorship for 3 days already.

Plus not only that. But outmost high score! For the very first time in Scourge history. Good job AD. I hope other alliances will look up to you as I do. You all are growing up so fast.

Meaning. Forget to repair keep doors and walls originally. To be a force to reckon with. No matter the challenge and how hard each day passes. To giving up. To returning. To holding Emperorship for 3 days with 2 different Emperors. To finally having high Score.

AD you all should be proud of yourselves. To each and everyone on AD. I thank you all. Especially for letting me help out in meantime. Eventhough I am considered red. I am still happy for you all. I wish you all well and hope all of you AD continue to be a strong force. Please don't give up again also.

Please show other alliances of what your full potential is. Show us all what AD is made of. Show us all what you all can do and hopefully we will learn from you AD. You all have come very far. From almost 2 years in Scourge PS4 EU. Minus the 2 weeks of accidental deletion. You all should be proud. To those who disagree. Shame on you...

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok-then.gif
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem might be, all these other people you speak of? They aren't actually there. If ps4 EU is anything like xbox EU then its pretty hard to keep even one decent pop campaign, and scourge is not it, right?
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plot twist, he was actually playing Skyrim.
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need more details on the specific circumstances surrounding the mysterious 2 week period of accidental deletion.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19
    Last night in scourge I heard that you switched to the blues? Why would you do that? We must you when we were trying to make the map yellow.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    @Serjustin19
    Last night in scourge I heard that you switched to the blues? Why would you do that? We must you when we were trying to make the map yellow.

I'm coming back today on ad. I just needed a break from there no offense and certain ad agreed with my choice via psn messages.

Also. Mostly due to others believe strongly I should join the reds in Zone chat. I didn't felt like I was needed. Reds outnumbered you all also. Hence why I needed a break. However I believe you all need me. Regardless of others disagree with me in zone chat. Hence why I a m coming back. I already let certain ad know yesterday also.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 7, 2017 2:59PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    clap-clapping-congrats-congratulations-friends-Golf-Clap-good-job-well-done-GIF.gif?gs=a
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    No dragons?
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled