The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Sale December 2016

TruthSeeker
TruthSeeker
✭✭✭
There's a Crown Sale starting today on the PS4, running until 20/01/17.

It's not a very good sale: 29% off 5500 Crowns down to 10% off the smallest pack. Better than nothing though.

Applies to both the NA and EU Servers.

Happy Christmas everyone :)

• Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not a very good sale: 29% off 5500 Crowns down to 10% off the smallest pack. Better than nothing though.

Dunno if you're using the NA version, on EU it's 40% off for the 5500 pack and down to 25% for the 750 pack.

Edit: actually I don't see any NA crown sale right now. There might come one, but right now, nope.

Edited by Yuls on December 23, 2016 8:51AM
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »

Dunno if you're using the NA version, on EU it's 40% off for the 5500 pack and down to 25% for the 750 pack.

Edit: actually I don't see any NA crown sale right now. There might come one, but right now, nope.

Wish the EU Store offered me 40% off. I've bought the Crowns at the same 29% off on the EU and the NA Servers.

I'm based in the UK.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭

I see that you play on multiple platforms Yul's.
    Which platform is giving you these prices?
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭

Wish the EU Store offered me 40% off. I've bought the Crowns at the same 29% off on the EU and the NA Servers.

I'm based in the UK.

Because you're using the same store. There is a january sale on the EU store. There is none on the US store. You're based in the UK, so you're using the EU store. Maybe I've seeing better prices because of ps plus. Maybe not and it's your uk store, the 40% are on the DE version. No idea. But there is no sale on the US store, and I doubt there will be one this week, because their "holiday week 3 sale" still goes on until the 27th.

• TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭

I'm based in the UK.

Because you're using the same store. There is a january sale on the EU store. There is none on the US store. You're based in the UK, so you're using the EU store. Maybe I've seeing better prices because of ps plus. Maybe not and it's your uk store, the 40% are on the DE version. No idea. But there is no sale on the US store, and I doubt there will be one this week, because their "holiday week 3 sale" still goes on until the 27th.

What's the DE Version? I have the Crown Edition. Everyone needs to subscribe to PS+ just to play on the PS4 so the discrepancy can't be that.
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭

What's the DE Version? I have the Crown Edition. Everyone needs to subscribe to PS+ just to play on the PS4 so the discrepancy can't be that.

The german version of the PS store. Nah, it's not the ps+ (wasn't sure about that since I kicked ESO of my PS4 long ago), seems your £ discounts are a bit different than the ones for €. I would get 40% on the 5500 crown pack which are at 29% for you , you would get 49% on Battlefield 1, here it's 42%, and so on... *shrugs*

• TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭

The german version of the PS store. Nah, it's not the ps+ (wasn't sure about that since I kicked ESO of my PS4 long ago), seems your £ discounts are a bit different than the ones for €. I would get 40% on the 5500 crown pack which are at 29% for you , you would get 49% on Battlefield 1, here it's 42%, and so on... *shrugs*

Oh well, it's a hard life lol.

Thanks for the input :)
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I don't see any sale on the ps4 can anyone confirm a lot of us have been waiting
  • Quickey
    Quickey
    Just bought 5500 crowns for 20,99€
    40% discount on the January sales on the PS Store

I'm located in Belgium
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    What's going on zenimax are we getting a discount in the us?
  • MisterAgent
    MisterAgent
    Soul Shriven
    No plans for a sale on PC?
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no sale for PC.
    Edited by Nerouyn on December 24, 2016 8:32PM
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    sale better happen before the Elk goes, just to justify it's ridiculous price
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • Duxes
    Duxes
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not seeing it. On ps4 NA
  • Edak
    Edak
    Soul Shriven
    It will be very nice to have a sale on PC too...
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a Crown Sale starting today on the PS4, running until 20/01/17.

Applies to both the NA and EU Servers.

Happy Christmas everyone :)

It's to balance the increased pricing on Crown Store items... *cough* elk *cough*
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's NO crown sale on PS4 NA.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe its only EU then?

Dont worry, there will be a sale after the elk comes off the crown store
    Edited by Katahdin on December 28, 2016 9:05PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Maybe its only EU then?

Dont worry, there will be a sale after the elk comes off the crown store

Lol.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep getting it in Australia as well since we are on the EU PSN. Only 39% for us off the 5,500 crown packs though.

If you are in the UK how did you not get DE being Germany? The mind has already left the EU after Brexit? ;)
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Why is everyone getting a crown sales except ps4 NA ????? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Jah_Shaka
    Jah_Shaka
    ✭✭
    Why are we not getting a sale on PC ?
  • jeo329
    jeo329
    ✭✭
    No sale xbox one European
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Europeans have a crown sale but not the us store
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally just bought crowns. Figured if there wasnt a holiday sale by now there wont be.

Ill be really pi$$ed if they have one now....
    Beta tester November 2013
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sales for PS4 only? why?

PS4 don't get sales when PC and Xbox gets it?