The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Oh my deer... Great Elk Mount Price...

pysta
pysta
✭✭✭
Deer Zenimax Claus, *see what I did here dear, deer...*

I just... it's... wha.... why!? just... why? And I quote "Christmas is a time for love and GIVING"... OUR MONEY to Zenimax? I mean... wha...!? 4500 crown for a mount... 4...5...0...0..... 45$ US.... 60.49$CND... for a mount.... and it's for Christmas... I was preparing myself for 2000-2500 crown I knew how Zenimax was by now... after being here since the beta... I knew it! I knew, I knew it would not be cheap but it's Christmas... I had faith... Oh Zenimax... crushing the children dream in me for Christmas was not cool... not cool...

Maybe I've been bad this year? Maybe this is a dream? I f******* hope it's an error because 45$US/60$CND for a mount... during CHRISTMAS!... what... the...

From one of your Tamriel Savior.

PS: Oh by the wayfor the self-centered people who say: "I'm fine with it, less people will have it in game and I can ride my elk like a boss" I mean wha... really? A few word you might need to google: Empathy, Teamwork, Friendship, Love, Caring, SHARING.
  • pysta
    pysta
    ✭✭✭
    PSS: Does it sh*t gold nugget in game because I must prepare myself for the price of the upcoming housing at this point I might even have to go to the bank to ask for a loan for my in-game.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    Just flat out greed at this point. Do they really think anyone has any money left during this time of year?
  • pysta
    pysta
    ✭✭✭
    argouru wrote: »
    Just flat out greed at this point. Do they really think anyone has any money left during this time of year?

Apparently they do or think money grows on trees or these elk sh*t gold nuggets...