Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I need PvE Healer Mains help

DaFatCookie
DaFatCookie
✭✭✭
Just made a Brenton Templar and was wondering what is best in slot for templar healers my cp id 561 id like to know what gear you use and what to put into cp and all that mostly for PvE content i would also appreciate all the advice i can take. im thinking of getting 5 worm and 5 spell power cure using 2 maelstrom restos.
Love being an Argonian Tank and Khajiit DPS
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    Maelstrom restos are pretty weak, i only use them on my dsa healer setup just because i have them in perfect traits and try to put out some dps.Master resto is BIS. I also use a defending master destro just for the extra magicka. Youre not gonna want to run dual resto, you want a destro for weakness to elements.

Armor wise, spc/worm is a good start.

I have two healers, both with spc...my vdsa/dungeon/vet trial healer uses spc/IA/sharpened maelstrom lightning/precise maelstrom resto.

My main vet trial/Vmol healer uses spc/twilight/master destro/master resto. Twilight outshines worm all around imo. Instead of worms magick cost reduction, with twilight you're chucking orbs out for the synergies that bring healing/magick regen/crit damage. If you have enough magick classes to make worm useful, twilight is more useful.
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • AlexTech0x
    AlexTech0x
    ✭✭✭
    You must have SPC, worm/IA vary depending on what the other healer is running ( in trials ) but those are pretty much the 3 sets you want to have.

Problem with twilight is that if the DPS are using rearming trap ( they should ) the 5th piece isn't that good.
  • DaFatCookie
    DaFatCookie
    ✭✭✭
    What about cp idk what to invest on them for a healer
    Love being an Argonian Tank and Khajiit DPS
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell power cure with worm or better infallible aether. Precise powered defending resto. Atronach, mage, thief, atronach mundus stone. Both master resto and maelstrom resto are great but having two five pieces are better I top off the build with one molag kena head.

I use spc ring, infused, chest and leg, divine boots and gloves. I use worm sharp destro precise resto with divine waist and divine shoulder. Infused molag kena head also worm ring and neck. I did use all divine before but infused divine worked better likely due to more max magic. I use thief mundus stone.

I tried using powered worm staff and ritual mundus and they are better for newer players but with 70 percent crit I can heal even a tank in one cast.

On destro I use truly superb weapon enchant. I use return magic on resto staff. Oh I am an altmer but argonian is as good if not better. Breton is second and would work. I use two spell power jewelry enchants and one reduce magic cost glyphs.

Infalliable is better but I don't have a trial guild on na PC to farm it.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about cp idk what to invest on them for a healer

Blessed and Elfborn under The Mage
    Magician and Arcanist under The Thief
    Whatever you like under The Warrior to make your character able to take more hits.

If you can be anything, be kind.
  • DigitalShibby
    DigitalShibby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment I use 5pc worm and 5pc seducer, have 34k magicka, 19.5k health, 2200 magicka Regen, and 59% crit. I have no problem completing all the vet dungeons, including the dlc and "hard mode, typically I run about 10-15 dungeons per day after doing the three pledges.
    I prefer this setup personally, since my cost reduction is high, regen is high and critical chance is high. Use whatever you like for your play style, you can still buff the groups dps with combat prayer and not run SPC. People will say you don't need more than 1300 regen and to focus on adding more spell damage to your build, and sure that's also a viable way to do it, but I like how my set works for me so this is how I run it. I tossed my SPC set in the bank once people in game started requiring healers have it.