The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are you lost? Bumfuzzled? Batsh*t Crazy? Socially Awkward? The Skooma Express is Recruiting!

seajellies90
The Skooma Express is a very socially active guild with a guild store.

We are a small guild looking for new and awesome players to add to our ranks so we can continue to grow and blossom with skooma goodness. We offer help for fellow smugglers; including a well stocked guild bank, socially awkward conversations and help with erectile dysfunction. Results may vary

We love newbies and welcome players of all levels and ages, play styles and alliances. We have a huge amount of in game experience between us and have masters in all aspects of crafting to help with all of your adventuring needs.

*Sociable, Mature and Helpful
*Officers are regularly online
*Crafters capable of helping you out with items for research or creating your armour sets!
*Love to group up for dungeons and quests
*Enjoy helping newbies to get started
*Active members

Just post your game name below and I'll send you an invite.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Nomad x B)

The Skooma Express is recruiting. We want YOU for smuggling, giggles and random acts of grouping. *May contain scenes of skooma use*

[Edited for Profanity]
Edited by seajellies90 on January 24, 2017 11:22PM
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Love the name of the guild. I'm quite the casual player but if you'll have me, send a message to @KamiKazeDoll
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath
  • seajellies90
    Of course, I'll add you :)
  • Kronz
    Kronz
    ✭✭✭
    I am mostly a solo player but I would like to join.
  • seajellies90
    Sure thing, what is your game name friend?
    Edited by seajellies90 on December 22, 2016 11:16PM
  • seajellies90
    >:)
  • Bariseray
    Bariseray
    Soul Shriven
    Just got back into ESO not having played since launch, hit me up @Bariseray
  • seajellies90
    Will be online later today, I'll get on it :)
  • tr0gstad77
    Hi,

I would like to join.
    @: tr0gstad77

Thx.
    Edited by tr0gstad77 on December 26, 2016 8:33PM
  • seajellies90
    Sure, I'll be online tomorrow so I'll add you then if that's okay?
  • Momomani
    Momomani
    I would like to join
    @Momomani
  • seajellies90
    Sure thing, Whitebear will add you :smile:
  • mikolaj.magaeb17_ESO
    mikolaj.magaeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I am still freshman in ESO, but have huge experience in TES games adn also learn a lot of this game very fast from many tutorials and guides. ;) I took part in ESO beta test, but than had no time to continue my adventure in Tamriel. Now, I have so more spare time, play regulary and look for friendly guild :) I play mostly PvE, as my char is only 34 lvl, but I hope that in near future my char will be much stronger and more usefull :)

Dorn's Red Viper - this is my char
  • seajellies90
    Sounds great! I'll get you added, but we need your '@' account name please instead of your character name :)
  • djsnow23
    djsnow23
    ✭✭
    Returning Player LF invite @spla23
  • mikolaj.magaeb17_ESO
    mikolaj.magaeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
  • seajellies90
    Lovely stuff guys! I'm heading online now so will get you sorted =]
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    Hail seajellies90.
    It seems you've been making waves in the Skooma trade recently, I want in. I'm not a new... player, and have 2 vets (leveling more) under my belt. It would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
    M
    (Same ID as my Forum ID).
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • seajellies90
    Thanks Madness =] We are small but growing fast! I'll be online in 10 mins so I'll add you =]
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rayvijn
    rayvijn
    Soul Shriven
    sounds awesome!! im only around lvl 30 right now because i came here from xbox but if thats ok pls send me an invite! @rayvijn
  • Darshan
    Darshan
    ✭✭
    Hello @seajellies90
    I love your post and would love to join your guild if you wouldn't mind adding me; @CreamB

TY ;-)
  • sajal1205
    sajal1205
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. I am a returning player, used to play a lot on PS4 and now just moved to PC. Want to play with other people and do the group-related stuff that I couldn't finish on the PS4. :)

@sajal1205
  • thanoskkk
    thanoskkk
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join you, @thanoskkk
  • oam511
    oam511
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join in too :)
    In-game ID @oam511
  • stamphogb14a_ESO
    stamphogb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm lost, alone, and new to boot. I'm not even level 10 yet and a newbie so unless that rules me out, please send all astonishingly decorated invitation letters to @stamphog - Thank you kind sirs!
  • seajellies90
    I'm lost, alone, and new to boot. I'm not even level 10 yet and a newbie so unless that rules me out, please send all astonishingly decorated invitation letters to @stamphog - Thank you kind sirs!

I'm a 'kind miss' but I'll forgive you ;) I'll get you added asap. Also I'm pretty sure I've added all of you now. Please let me know if I've missed you.

Look forward to gaming with you :)
  • nuvibe
    nuvibe
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone who remembers Men without hats has to be cool :)
  • dingl78
    dingl78
    Hello,
    I would love to join @dingl78
    Thanks
  • Gezesh
    Gezesh
    Soul Shriven
    Good day folks :) I would like to join your cozy crazy community too. @Gezesh
  • seajellies90
    Awesome stuff! I'll be online in about 20mins so will add you both :)