Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Why's my old character feel so bad?

itsrickyspanish
itsrickyspanish
Soul Shriven
my first character i built, a wood elf stamblade, after one tamriel, seems to of become kinda crappy. i dont know if its me or what, but i've build a kahjit stamblade to compare stats, and they are ridiculous. 160 cp wood elf, 8.6k magic, 16k health, 21k stam. my lv 30 kahjit is 14k magic, 19.5k health, and 22.8k stam. not sure whats going on, or if im just missing something. are the pre update characters just garbage now cuz scaling? it would explain why my main cant craft a decent weapon for any of my post 1tam. chars.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have the same problem
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a lower lvl character gets battle levelled the stats are always over compensated.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At a lower level you get fake stats to make out if you were max level. Unfortunately it goes wrong sometimes and you need up with crazy stats.

What are you using on your woodelf? The magica and health seem alright,. You should be at like 35k stamina. At least 30k anyway.
    Edited by Brrrofski on December 16, 2016 8:15AM
  • itsrickyspanish
    itsrickyspanish
    Soul Shriven
    i played on him last night with friends, he seems ok, but likw 14k health and only 20k stam, weapon dmg isn't great either.