The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Theft and Murder in Castles Anvil and Kvatch. . .Improvements

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
These two castles added with the dark brotherhood DLC are without a doubt the best in the game, and the most fun to creep around stealing and killing people, reminds me of classic elder scrolls. especially the inclusion of custom layouts for both and secret passages and what not.
it is also a lot more fun the farming the same chest spawns in town over and over, because you have large castles to explore there is very little repetition and you planning your move and watching guards rather then mindlessly running to the next chest spawn.

HOWEVER, they have a few issues and I would really love to see some improvements.

-not the best loot: they are arguably the most difficult areas to creep round in the game and I would like to see the loot reflect that effort, putting some chests like the ones in towns would be nice.
-impassable areas without being a NB or using an invis pot: some guards just do not move (the one in the hall next to the kvatch kitchen) and you have to rely on external means to get by them. . .and back again, or rack up a bounty.
-and the worst of all, the "stuck in a closet during assassination animation" bug: more often then not if you assassinate an NPC in one of the rooms you get stuck in the wardrobe and have to /stuck out, and that can only be done once, then you have to port to a shrine. this is obviously annoying and can end your fun romp through a castle very fast, please fix it.

but yeah, other then that I think the castles are great, I would love to see some other castles in the game overhauled to be like these and be awesome end game assassin/thief places once you get better that are worth the time and effort with good rewards and fun layouts.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Wing on December 10, 2016 4:52PM
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick