Baby Sorcerer Healer Build ( for new healers)

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As of lately I have been tanking and it makes so sad to see so many questionable sorc healers as we are like #2 in popularity.

So here's a build for novice healers who have just entered the priesthood and have forgone the option of knighthood (templars) . I call this please don't die build which uses skills that aren't end game skills, meaning the last skill in skill line. Also working under the assumption you may have no friends to do the dungeon with ... so here is the truly novice build that is good for leveling. Also I picked sets that are easily obtainable even if you have to make it yourself.

sets
Sanctuary (from banished cells) 5
Seducer (crafted set... requires few traits) 5
Random Restro Staff

Bar 1 - Restro Staff

1. Mutagen - earlier on this can be your burst heal and avoid some one hit ko mechs in the game. Use this before allies enter a fight
2.. Healing springs - Just spam this button till mobs die (wait a sec or so if you are running low on magick)
3. Twlight Martiach - Use then when somebody health is getting low say... below 70%, and they aren't near your healing springs
4. Healing Ward - Twlight died and someone is dying use this instead or is one person dying fast.. use this instead.
5. Circle of Protection - easily obtainable by sitting at dolmens.. people will come and kill things for you.... just make sure to use one skill before it ends to get points for the line. (After doing a few dungeons might want to switch with blood altar for more duration and heals.)

Ult: Absorption Field - Healing ult and stuns mobs, use this on mobs or over boss

Bar 2 - Desctro staff
1- crystal shards - stun them and push them back
2- liquid lighting - lay trap for them
3- Twlight Martiach - heal yourself
4- first destro skill - spam till mob is dead
5. mage light - spell critical and more magic and recovery

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @billywink3b14_ESO Here's a build or guide for you if you want to do it.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The above is outdated, and I have created something better for the times.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345438/sorcerer-healer-leveling-guide#latest
    Edited by Tasear on May 22, 2017 8:22AM
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Needs combat prayer and spc.

Name seems appropriate tho!
  • Sukenlihol
    Sukenlihol
    ✭✭✭
    Good builds for being main healer in mid and mid-low tier. If you are NOT Templar, then your positioning skill+Combat Prayer is mandatory.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated this
    Totomushen wrote: »
    Good builds for being main healer in mid and mid-low tier. If you are NOT Templar, then your positioning skill+Combat Prayer is mandatory.

Well templars are going to have to worry about postioning in a few hours from now. At last though Sorcerer now has the best burst heal at the moment while the other classes have other things that work for them. The morrowind patch changes the healer meta gameplay so you can pick any class .

Not need this was meant to be under lvl 50 healer

P.S
    The champion 630 Build
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/dark-priestess-pug-proof/
    Edited by Tasear on May 22, 2017 8:37AM
  • Sukenlihol
    Sukenlihol
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I updated this

Well templars are going to have to worry about postioning in a few hours from now. At last though Sorcerer now has the best burst heal at the moment while the other classes have other things that work for them. The morrowind patch changes the healer meta gameplay so you can pick any class .

P.S
    The champion 630 Build

Sorry, but there isn't a class can compare Templar healing in mid-high and high tier. Without a templar, your raid's life can be so hard.

in Warden, we will see. I hope it will be second reliable healing class in all tiers.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated this

P.S
    The champion 630 Build

Sorry, but there isn't a class can compare Templar healing in mid-high and high tier. Without a templar, your raid's life can be so hard.

in Warden, we will see. I hope it will be second reliable healing class in all tiers.

This is a build page for Sorcerer healers, so I am sure there's a many pages for yourself. For those who choice to pick this class it's quite viable and a lot of fun. There's no logical excuse why except why they can't. In elder scrolls online especially after the morrwind patch there's nothing spotting them....maybe some outdated pride from former over powered class that did healing.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I updated this

P.S
    The champion 630 Build

This is objectively false. Perhaps do some homework. Plenty of knowledgeable players have already done the leg work.

In the current game environment nb and dk in particular are equal healers to templar and warden. Sorc is slightly behind. This is both in raw healing through out and available utility.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    I updated this

P.S
    The champion 630 Build

This is objectively false. Perhaps do some homework. Plenty of knowledgeable players have already done the leg work.

In the current game environment nb and dk in particular are equal healers to templar and warden. Sorc is slightly behind. This is both in raw healing through out and available utility.

You got to do your homework, because sorrecer healer is probably top dog in four man dungeon. I don't see any reason to believe otherwise.
    Edited by Tasear on May 23, 2017 5:56AM
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    I updated this

P.S
    The champion 630 Build

You got to do your homework, because sorrecer healer is probably top dog in four man dungeon. I don't see any reason to believe otherwise.

Lol i dont think anyone over the last 3 years has done more homework on this subject then myself. Sorc healer is perfectly viable in 4 man. I simply did not include them in my above statement because based on our tests in the beta in hof, they were parsing below nb and dk healers.
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    With one of the necrotic orbs morphs gives back stamina and the sentinel monster set out of dark shade 1 really it don't matter what class heals all are strong in there own way
    Edited by Mysteri0n on May 23, 2017 4:31PM
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE