The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Vampire Build, Role-Play & DPS (One Tamriel)

Quelhallow
Quelhallow
✭✭
Hello!

This is a role-play DPS build, for fun times in pug dungeons! Turn off all your fancy gadgets, and DPS meters and whatsits. You're here to have fun! I centered this vampire build around four facets: frost damage, leeching, fashion, and immersion.

Fashion
Who are you? What are you wearing? How do vampires act?
  • Facial Accessories: Pact Dragonclaw Circlet
  • Costume: Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown
  • Personality: Melancholy
  • Race: Dark Elf
  • Pact: Ebonheart
  • Class: Nightblade
  • Mundus Stone: Thief
You are a dark elf creature of the night, resistant to fire, and persistent in cold damage. You still wear the clothes in which you were turned: you were dressed up for that fancy dance, but never made it. The dragonclaw circlet oddly suits your cold gaze, but you don't remember where you acquired it. You are melancholic; part of you is sad for being undead, and part of you is hungry. People will want to hug you to make you feel better, and that's when you strike! But you have also been driven away by those who will not accept your love, and you are forced to steal from time to time. Being a thief has made you quick, and your attacks are supernaturally strong.

Immersion
How do you best communicate with others around you? How do you view the world? Here is a list of handy add-ons.
  • ImmersiveHorseRiding by Nuojua
  • Wykkyd Full Immersion by Ravalox Darkshire
  • Vampire's Woe by Phinix
  • Advanced UI by Sensi
You can use these add-ons to enhance your experience, removing all those pesky quest trackers and persistent reticles that clutter up your screen. Use the Preview feature in AUI to move health bars out of the way, ride horseback in first person point of view with ImmersiveHorseRiding, and choose when to feast or pickpocket with Vampire's Woe! Wykkdy's Full Immersion also pins the emote list to your chat panel.

Frost Damage & Leeching
As a vampire is known for her devastating frost attacks and life-stealing powers!
Frost Staff Bar
  1. Siphoning Attacks: "Imbue your weapon with soul-stealing power"
  2. Blockade of Frost: "Slam your staff down to create an ice barrier in front of you"
  3. Frost Pulsar: "Release a surge of frost to deal cold damage to enemies around you,... reducing their max health by 10%"
  4. Refreshing Path: "Create a corridor of shadows," that damages enemies in front of you and heals your allies
  5. Inner Light: "Summon a mote of magelight, revealing stealthed and invisible enemies around you"
  6. Icy Rage Ultimate: "Create a cataclysmic storm at the target location that builds for two seconds, and then lays waste to all enemies in the area... affected targets are immobilized"
Ceremonial Dagger and Shield Bar
  1. Funnel Health: "Steal an enemy's life force... healing you and one other nearby ally for 27% of the damage inflicted
  2. Consuming Trap: "Lay claim to enemy souls," to fill a soul gem to restore 10% health, magicka and stamina if the affected enemy dies.
  3. Sap Essence: "Siphon the vigor from your enemies' blood"
  4. Dampen Magic: "Surround yourself with a net of magic negation"
  5. Inner Light: "Summon a mote of magelight, revealing stealthed and invisible enemies around you"
  6. Soul Harvest Ult: "Ravage an enemy," afflicting them with major defile and gain 9 ultimate per kill.
Your attacks are lethal at a distance, or in the thick of the fray. Utilize frost blockade, refreshing path and heavy attacks from a distance. Up close, sap away your enemies' essence while blocking with your shield. Dance around fire, or absorb it with dampen magic! Cast your icy rage at an enemy and watch them freeze and shatter while you take a break, sipping on a fresh vial of blood.

Gear
  • Helmet (1 heavy) & Shoulder (1 medium): Iceheart - divines, magicka enchant
  • Chest, Gloves, Boots, Breeches (4 light): Spinner - divines, magicka enchant
  • Dagger: Spinner - sharpened, absorb magicka enchant
  • Belt (1 light): Ysgrammor - magicka enchant
  • Ice Staff: Ysgrammor - sharpened, absorb magicka enchant
  • Rings & Necklace: Ysgrammor - arcane, spell damage enchant
  • Shield: Grimm Harlequin Ruby Ash - infused, health enchant
This gear is fairly easy to acquire, with the exception of the sharpened ice staff and sharp dagger.

This build is a lot of fun to play. Iceheart is almost always up, and you're surrounded by a circling shield of ice, while you're dishing out leeching attacks and frost damage. It's visually entertaining as well, and many times, in countless dungeons and delves, you will elicit a "wtf" comment from some random adventurer. And your reply, as ever, shall be "/e hissss."
Edited by Quelhallow on December 1, 2016 7:44AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to try some of the add ons . Thanking you for sharing .
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    Quelhallow wrote: »
    Hello!

This is a role-play DPS build, for fun times in pug dungeons! Turn off all your fancy gadgets, and DPS meters and whatsits. You're here to have fun! I centered this vampire build around four facets: frost damage, leeching, fashion, and immersion.

Fashion
    Who are you? What are you wearing? How do vampires act?
    • Facial Accessories: Pact Dragonclaw Circlet
    • Costume: Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown
    • Personality: Melancholy
    • Race: Dark Elf
    • Pact: Ebonheart
    • Class: Nightblade
    • Mundus Stone: Thief
    You are a dark elf creature of the night, resistant to fire, and persistent in cold damage. You still wear the clothes in which you were turned: you were dressed up for that fancy dance, but never made it. The dragonclaw circlet oddly suits your cold gaze, but you don't remember where you acquired it. You are melancholic; part of you is sad for being undead, and part of you is hungry. People will want to hug you to make you feel better, and that's when you strike! But you have also been driven away by those who will not accept your love, and you are forced to steal from time to time. Being a thief has made you quick, and your attacks are supernaturally strong.

Immersion
    How do you best communicate with others around you? How do you view the world? Here is a list of handy add-ons.
    • ImmersiveHorseRiding by Nuojua
    • Wykkyd Full Immersion by Ravalox Darkshire
    • Vampire's Woe by Phinix
    • Advanced UI by Sensi
    You can use these add-ons to enhance your experience, removing all those pesky quest trackers and persistent reticles that clutter up your screen. Use the Preview feature in AUI to move health bars out of the way, ride horseback in first person point of view with ImmersiveHorseRiding, and choose when to feast or pickpocket with Vampire's Woe! Wykkdy's Full Immersion also pins the emote list to your chat panel.

Frost Damage & Leeching
    As a vampire is known for her devastating frost attacks and life-stealing powers!
    Frost Staff Bar
    1. Siphoning Attacks: "Imbue your weapon with soul-stealing power"
    2. Blockade of Frost: "Slam your staff down to create an ice barrier in front of you"
    3. Frost Pulsar: "Release a surge of frost to deal cold damage to enemies around you,... reducing their max health by 10%"
    4. Refreshing Path: "Create a corridor of shadows," that damages enemies in front of you and heals your allies
    6. Icy Rage Ultimate: "Create a cataclysmic storm at the target location that builds for two seconds, and then lays waste to all enemies in the area... affected targets are immobilized"
    Ceremonial Dagger and Shield Bar
    1. Funnel Health: "Steal an enemy's life force... healing you and one other nearby ally for 27% of the damage inflicted
    2. Consuming Trap: "Lay claim to enemy souls," to fill a soul gem to restore 10% health, magicka and stamina if the affected enemy dies.
    3. Sap Essence: "Siphon the vigor from your enemies' blood"
    4. Dampen Magic: "Surround yourself with a net of magic negation"
    6. Soul Harvest Ult: "Ravage an enemy," afflicting them with major defile and gain 9 ultimate per kill.
    Your attacks are lethal at a distance, or in the thick of the fray. Utilize frost blockade, refreshing path and heavy attacks from a distance. Up close, sap away your enemies' essence while blocking with your shield. Dance around fire, or absorb it with dampen magic! Cast your icy rage at an enemy and watch them freeze and shatter while you take a break, sipping on a fresh vial of blood.

Gear
    • Helmet (1 heavy) & Shoulder (1 medium): Iceheart - divines, magicka enchant
    • Chest, Gloves, Boots, Breeches (4 light): Spinner - divines, magicka enchant
    • Dagger: Spinner - sharpened, absorb magicka enchant
    • Belt (1 light): Ysgrammor - magicka enchant
    • Ice Staff: Ysgrammor - sharpened, absorb magicka enchant
    • Rings & Necklace: Ysgrammor - arcane, spell damage enchant
    • Shield: Grimm Harlequin Ruby Ash - infused, health enchant
    This gear is fairly easy to acquire, with the exception of the sharpened ice staff and sharp dagger.

This build is a lot of fun to play. Iceheart is almost always up, and you're surrounded by a circling shield of ice, while you're dishing out leeching attacks and frost damage. It's visually entertaining as well, and many times, in countless dungeons and delves, you will elicit a "wtf" comment from some random adventurer. And your reply, as ever, shall be "/e hissss."

this is all cool and what not ( a bti wierd for me, but we all have different tastes, to each its own)..BUT, i hope that by "pugs" u dont mean queuing with randoms, because i would LOSE MY *** if i had someone do this in my ruin. I hope u are sugesting doing this with OTHER epople also doing it, and nto anaware people that expect u to dps..
  • Quelhallow
    Quelhallow
    ✭✭
    rteezy wrote: »
    this is all cool and what not ( a bti wierd for me, but we all have different tastes, to each its own)..BUT, i hope that by "pugs" u dont mean queuing with randoms, because i would LOSE MY *** if i had someone do this in my ruin. I hope u are sugesting doing this with OTHER epople also doing it, and nto anaware people that expect u to dps..

O, I do mean queue as random. This build averages 25k single target and I've seen bursts of 200k on large groups of adds with icy rage and other aoe skills in unison.

• Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a fun build. Not so sure about Consuming Trap -- I assume this is more for RP?