The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legion of the Bloodworks Recruiting

Hans4n6
Hans4n6
✭✭
Legion of the Bloodworks is a PVE progression and training guild on the NA PC server open to all factions.

Our goal is to help players who have otherwise been unable to clear content like all vet trials, vICP, vWGT, vDSA, vMA, vCOS, and vROM.

We help players with training, gear, and builds. Many players who have joined our ranks have gone on to clear Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, the new Veteran Sanctum Ophidia, and Veteran Maelstrom Arena. I have had players tell me there is no way they were ready for vet trials, to clearing vMOL within a month.

We conduct training runs of dungeons and trials, teach medium weaving, and help with the gear grind.

We are looking for specific players, ones who want to grow as a PVE player and are committed to getting better. This means we do strongly advocate min maxing. There are many players in ESO who do not like min maxing; that is fine, but there is no reason to join our ranks unless you are ready to listen. We also welcome players who are good and just want to get into vet content more. There are plenty of members of the ESO community who just never get a chance to do vet raids.

We have two open vet raids a week where we take players of any skill level through and teach mechanics. We also have closed raiding once a week, for guildies who have completed our basic training and have moved on to more advanced raiding.

We have an active core group of friends who have known each other for a long time. This is our first recruiting push, and we hope we can find some more people who want to continue to grow with us.

Our current guild banner http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img921/8712/Dd18KX.png
    <Legion of the Bloodworks(GM) - a PvE Training Guild
    <Westwind Claws- a WW RP guild
    <Epic Synergy
    <ETU

PC,NA
    • shuangshuang-wumi
      hello there, could you let me know normal when your guild running the trails?
    • Hans4n6
      Hans4n6
      ✭✭
      hello there, could you let me know normal when your guild running the trails?

Hey yes we run on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10pm Eastern.
        <Legion of the Bloodworks(GM) - a PvE Training Guild
        <Westwind Claws- a WW RP guild
        <Epic Synergy
        <ETU

PC,NA
      • Vyrilienx3610
        inv plz enjoy pve alot @Vyrilienx3610