The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you design your builds for NONE-cp campaign (Azura)

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all. Just wondering about how people design a build for Azura's Star. AS ismy home campaign and I do pretty well there given my limited time to play. The other day I was amazed at how different the Trueflame campaign is and the difference CP makes. For the record, I loved the stripped-down feel of Azura but I'm wondering if other people have ways to improve their builds, given that CP aren't used there?
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More sustain and regen

The reason why I like Seducer a lot on my Mag builds is due to Azura's Star. Without the CP to back you up, both Magicka and Stamina tend to be depleted faster than on Trueflame so trying to find ways to get high Regen becomes important. Especially on gear since that's the only way to get that extra Regen, as well as the Atronach and Serpent stones

So yeah, try to find ways to manage those resources without CP when building for Azura
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Templar goes from soulshine and julianos to kags and 3 lich jewellery snb back bar and dw willpower swords on front.