The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need Help with keybinds

rteezy
rteezy
✭✭✭
Hi, so how do your movement+abilities keybinds look like?

my issue is that afet rover a decade playing wow, moving forward with LBM+RMB i hit a wall with moving forward while trying to hit 1-5 abilities (mainly 2 and 3).

I do have a nagga, but even on wow i used it mainly for modifiers/targeting and long cds.

I did try using the naga for for 1-5 abilities, and i guess i coudl get used to it easily spamming some normal dungeons, problem is after a decade playing an mmo witha gcd system im boudn to spam a key until i get the ability off.Even doe i feel that is not necessary in eso, i cant NOT do it, so when i bind abilities to my nagga, the spam makes the camera shake to seizure inducing levels

Other then for bash/interrupt roll and wep swap i dont think i can use my nagga for much more, so how did u guys end up getting used to WASD movement+1-5?.Gettign clsoe to finger cramps trying to click 2 and 3 while holding @ down lol
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to turn off the rapidfire function on those buttons. I know on my G600, it's a simple dropdown menu that lets you choose the repeat frequency and I always have repeat disabled for ESO.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    You should be able to turn off the rapidfire function on those buttons. I know on my G600, it's a simple dropdown menu that lets you choose the repeat frequency and I always have repeat disabled for ESO.

im not sure i udnerstand what is rapid fire function, BUT the problem is my spastic click spam that on mouse buttons(if abilities are cboudn there) that makes the camera do these reall fast short tremors :D