The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tava's Set

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    One of these days someone will listen to me;

A whole raid team in Tavas heavy for tanks, medium for stam DPS, light for magica and healers.

Healers wear Gossmer.

More ultimates then the screen could handle this would at least be a plausible excuse for why my PS4 blue screened 40 plus times over the weekend but hey atro mounts for 100 if your lucky.

@acw37162

Tanks in Tavas yes. Having dps and healers in tavas wojld he a huge dps loss.

If you have found differently via actual use please explain and provide actual information.

For the lols. 10/10 would join
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U can survive just fine with alkosh ebon.
    I tanked all hardmodes except vmol with that setup on a Stam based Nb. Also used it for the axes in AA (wich is not the most usefull setup to do that ^^).
    Its also pretty easy to hit resistance caps in alkosh+ebon if u want to.
    Another point is that u have in most groups a warhorn rotation of 4ppl.