The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Arenas are not pve.

arexroat1
arexroat1
Soul Shriven
Just the idea that a group of game designers thinks this is pve makes me realize how lost zos is. You have the ability to have the best game ever made but your letting it go to crap. Me and my friends are waiting for some good PvP. I have 5000 crowns in my store I'll probably never use because you won't make PvP arenas or a BG. Cyrodil sucks. You lost 50% of your I initial customers due to 30 minute pony rides and lack of PvP. Get my heart pumping again. I'm begging you give us some ranked,skill match making, rewards based PvP. I'll by all the expansions. I'll pay 5000 crowns for it. Because I love your game I visit the forums and pray this will happen so I can return to the game. The people love PvP arenas and your pve arenas are the worse idea ever. Get this game back on twitch get it back in our hearts or give up and quit. Because I am about to give up on you and just forget about my worthless 5000 crowns.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In that huge block of text tears I only came away with one question.

Where are you riding that it takes 30 minutes?

Actually 2 questions.

Can I have your stuff?
  • arexroat1
    arexroat1
    Soul Shriven
    Can you give crowns to other people. 30 minute rides come from when the game just came out. They are way faster now, but a lot of newer players hate how long they ride to PvP just to die.