The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

C270 Stam NB in need of advice for pvp

• dbonifaci_ESO
    dbonifaci_ESO
    ✭✭
    Zouni wrote: »
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    Ah yeah I still lurk around postcount but don't post much since I'm not playing DAOC anymore. Good to see other people from there around here!

If you aren't going to go with a 2piece monster set, then 5/5/1(Kra'gh) is better than going with Agility for sure.

As far as 2h/bow goes, this is what I run:
    5x Clever Alchemist (4x body, 1x bow defending)
    5x Spriggan, Viper, or even Draugr Hulk - basically any DPS set with jewelry (3x Jewelry, 1x body, 1x 2h sharpened)
    2x Velidreth will give you the most burst performance, but 1x Kra'gh 1x Velidreth is a nice dmg increase if you don't want procs.

There is a video of me using this build with the 1x Kra'gh 1x Velidreth option here - note that in the video I was using full impen and serpent mundus. I've since changed to divines and Shadow and the damage is considerably higher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyyMGkC0pIY

I use stam+mag regen drinks now instead of the health/stam food you saw in the vid. You NEED the magicka regen for escaping and keeping fear pressure up - the health/stam food is a death sentence. Yes your health will be low and it is paramount that you be very slippery and DO NOT stand around and fight people who are fighting back. You CC and burst, or you cloak and wait for an opportunity to CC and burst. You're basically a god (in damage output) for the duration of Clever Alchemist, but don't let it cloud your judgement. Just one good ultimate combo is going to drop you so you need to be rolling and cloaking.

A very strong burst combo in or out of sneak (better in sneak of course) is fully charged bow heavy > swap to 2h and Ambush > Incap or Suprise attack. Use magelight on the bow heavy attack for max damage.

I run lots of potions depending on situation. Roguish stealth potions are a very cheap way to invis and I use these most often. I occasionally use lingering health or immovable potions. No matter what you need to be popping potions on your bow bar before you attack someone.

How does magelight make your bow attack stronger? You seem to be stamina based in your videos.

Has to do with the Might of the Guild passive in the mages guild skill tree. 100% chance to boost your next attack by 20% as long as the attack happens within 5 seconds of casting a spell from the mages guild skill line.