Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Knights of the Dragon - Recruiting Active Leadership Ranks - PVP, Trade, Social, Raffle and more!

legitosity
legitosity
Soul Shriven
logo.png

We are looking for active members of all ranks to join our Guild. We hope to restore ourselves to our former glory. Our Guild was founded 8/31/2015 and within 2 months boasted over 300 members. We had a very active forum and weekly raffle. All of this was made possible by the excellent management undertaken by our Guild Leadership. Unfortunately after just a few months later we lost 3 of our 5 Guild Leaders gone. Shortly after I found myself in a terrible car accident that left me absent from the game for about 5 months. I have since returned and struggled to manage the needs of the Guild and my external life. However, without at least 2 more officers willing to lead this Guild I won't be able to keep it open.

Knights of the Dragon has so much potential and lots of resources to make that happen. We have a website that is soon to be fully functional again, boasting features such as a forum, online shop, messaging, a news portal and much more. We have a large amount of resources in the Guild Bank such as materials, potions, armor, weapons and even some rare crafting recipes. Our member base has dwindled quite a bit as we now only have 140+ members and will be soon implementing a Guild Inactivity Policy. We have a total of 275,000g but have not purchased a Guild Trader. We hope to increase the amount of members in our Guild and restore our market to help push us into getting another Guild Trader.

We have ample resources for anyone who wishes to join our Leadership Team. They will be awarded their own email account with a complete communications setup on www.kotd.me to remain in contact when needed. We will supply you with all the needed resources from our Guild Bank and will award our most loyal and determined officer with a ESO Plus Membership.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to contact me.

Email: legitosity@kotd.me
In-Game: @legitosity

Thanks,
Legitosity
Guild Master