The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with my beta testing account? Can't login

lssdcnb16_ESO
lssdcnb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I've just bought an Xbox and want to try teso. I participated at the beta testing years ago and signed up with my personal email. Now if I try to create a new account it says that my email already exist, and if instead I try to link my existing account to my xbox it says that it's not possible.
I can't login on The Elder Scrolls Online website either, and it doesn't let me to reset the password.

Can someone please help me?
The free trial weekend is almost over and I'm still not capable of enter the elder scrolls after two days of downloading the game

Thank you!
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be a reason your account shouldn't be able to link. Please make sure when you are attempting to link that you are using your UserID and password and not the email. A lot of beta users who haven't played in some time don't realize that emails are no longer a valid sub for a UserID.

If this isn't the cause you will need to open a ticket with support so that they can review your account. We cannot review detailed account information or make changes from the forums. If you have difficulties with your login at Support at the top of the page, please submit an "access compromised" ticket at the bottom of the login page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • lssdcnb16_ESO
    lssdcnb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi ZOS_CoriJ,

Many thanks for your reply, I've managed to enter using my UserID!
    I originally thought that it was the same as the forum ID, but with the "Forgot UserID" option I could find the correct credentials and enter, thanks again for the information.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome :) Had the feeling it was something like that.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post