Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GUIDE ADDON LIST - 2020 updated

ArnoTerranova
ArnoTerranova
✭✭✭
Hello guys, back in 2016, I started this list to share the most useful add-on's list for TESO PC players.
Here is the last update :)

Content:
• How to get Addons: using Minion manager
• ADDON LIST : Interface, Amor, Craft, PVE, PVP, Housing, Guild
• Thanks, and French version of this post.

HOW TO GET ADDONS
First of all, please install Minion, which is a must-have program that download and manage your addons. Once installed, it will ask you the file where to put addons. Not only it provide a list of (all?) available updated addons, with information such as most downloaded ones, but it will also automatically install and update the last version of each addon, so you don't have to check the version at every update of TESO. Super useful. Go here: minion.mmoui.com/

Sites to get addons from, if you wish to install them manually:
ESO UI & ESO Addons Sub Reddit

Install repertory for Addons
Find the ESO Directory:
- Windows: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\
- Mac: ~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/Live/

Locate the addons folder, if it does not exist create one.
Drop the Addons folder you downloaded into the folder. Note that MINION will automatically put the addons file here.
When starting the game, you should see the list of addons at the character selection page.
In game, you may change the parameter by accessing the menu (Social/addons). A list of your addon appears and their status.
If an addon is indicated as "obsolete", you can still run it, sometimes it works, if not you want to remove it from the addon folder, and wait for update.

The list below is not exhaustive, suggestions are welcome.
ADDON LIST

INTERFACE

Advanced Filters - provide useful filters to find out the object you want in your bank, inventory, etc… very useful.
Awesome Guild Store - upgrade of interface similar to Advanced Filters, allow to get category filters for level, price, quality filters, per unit price display, etc.
Chest Master 9000 - mark the position of chest on the map
Destinations - place some additional markers for your map - some altars, Dwemers ruins, some quest givers, etc..
Dustman - get rid of some items in an automatic manner (selling, throwaway,etc.).
Horse Timers– to take care of your horses. My wife wishes I had such a timer for her.
Greymind Quick Slot Bar - provide hotkey for Potions, etc. Good for PC users, as the wheel interface can be a pain to use.
Inventory Grid View - Put your bags content as a grid. so useful!
Inventory Insight - to get track of the inventory of your other characters!
Lorebooks- indicates the location of books on the map. I find it useful but one may prefer to explore to find those. You can also find more letters & books in trials and dungeons that are not indicated by this addon.
Potion alert - a potions coutdown, useful for pve/pvp-intensive combats.
No Thank You - Hides annoying alerts such as guild member that finished a raid/activity, etc.
Minimap by Fyrakin - A very useful map.
SkyShards - arguably the most downloaded addon out there. It locates all(?) shard of the game. Very useful but few players will find it more rewarding to discover shards as it goes.
Wykyyds Toolbar - a small bar giving useful info like horse timer, gold, area, research timer, etc.

BUILD OPTIMIZATION
Combat Metric - This must-have addon provides a small rectangle that displays an overview of how good you do damages, tanking, or heal (in value and %) by comparison to the group. In addition, you can display a report to see in detail how your skills and abilities performed well. I love the possibility to compare skills and also to see how the sequence of your skills in battle will improve your output. Warning : you need to download some "lib" libraries as the addon has depencies. Detailled in the addon.
Combat Log Statistics (CLS) - to have a description of the combat skills and clear idea of how good your skills will perform during combat. Very useful to test skills, compare them and improve your bars.
CritPercent - indicate how % worth the critic value of your gears so has to understand better the gear bonuses.
Harven's Extended Stat - Gives you more information about your statistics (critics,...)
Itemization Browser - indicates where you can get the armor pieces you need for your set, and all armor sets of the game. Very useful for max level player !!!!!!! (Thanks Fioskal)
My Build give an overview of your build/template and help you to compare build and make a good choice (please check if still updated) .
Superstar - give an overview of your build/template and help you to compare build and make a good choice (thanks Fioskal).
T's Combat Stats - to have a more precise description of each skill and its chance to critical strike.

ARMOR
Alpha Gear - or AlphaGear2 to save and change your armor sets. Interface has been greatly updated in AlphaGear2.
Bandit Gear Manager addon with a very intuitive interface to save gears and associated skills, light addon.
Wykyyds Outfitter - small and smart addon to save change your outfit quickly.

CRAFTING & JOBS
Dolgubon’s Lazy Writ Crafter - Take & perform automatically daily crafting quest. (and it works!!!).
Harvest Map - add resources coordinates on your map when you get one (ore, plants, wood, ...)
Master Merchant - for people interested in selling their goods in Trade Guild. This must-have addon displays the average value of items and number of items sold so far. However, it provokes a minor error as the "LUI" memory gets full. You can correct this by using Shissu's LUA Memory.
Nirn Auction House - You dreamt of a unique auction house for TESO? Here it is, sell your goods to other players accross Nirn !
Potion Maker - very helpful to save the “best combination” you found. It also give the effect of each alchemy materials.
Research Assistant - a must have for crafting : it indicates on each item if you need or not the traits for research (smithing, woodworking, & tailoring).
Shissu's LUA Memory - boost the memory allocated to addons, and avoid errors from master merchant.
Sous-chef – a very useful addon to track recipe between your characters (which has which), ingredients needed for recipes and furnitures, and also, it indicates in your cooking list the recipes needed for the daily craft quest.
ThiefHelper – if you plan to get rich by stealing.
Votan’s Fisherman - Very helpful addon which indicates the type of bait you should use for which environment. Smart and simple.

PVE (Dungeons & Raids)
Auto Recharge – To keep your armor shiny and weapon charged. Smart.
Lionas's Food & Drink Reminder – because it’s a must a have to get a beer before a fight.
Noob Filter – this one is kind of cruel but it may be needed to get track of raid members.
ReadyCheck - lets you type /ready to do a ready check instead of fumbling with the group UI.
Srendarr – a good addon to track the Aura, Buff and Debuff... I think a must have in mmorpg.
Trials Weekly Reset Tracker - Always good to now when it is time to go to trials (raid 12).
WPamA (What Pledges at my Alts). To follow which are the daily group dungeons and world boss available. (suggested by Fioskal)

PVP
Cyrodiil Alert 2 - suggested below, war alliance notification, including objectives in progress. Also includes notifications for your position in the campaign queue, and if you log in directly to Cyrodiil, it tells you which campaign you're in.
Rainbow Reticle - Color-codes the cursor by target type, and puts their name & stats above it. Much less intrusive than a full combat tracker. (suggested by kamimark).

HOUSING
HomePort & HousePort - an interface-less addon to set up a hotkey to your house. You still require to go to the shrine to teleport but you just need to press the key to TP to your house.
Furniture Catalogue the name says it all.
Immaculate Construction to place precisely your furniture. Note that the Greymoor Patch will come up with a way to do that.
Magic Carpet - fly in your house to help you put these items^^.

GUILD
Roomba - allow to stockpile any items in your Guild Bank, which is not done in the basic game. Very useful to clear space.
Shissu’s Guild Tools Useful addon to send messages to all guild members. Other functions as well, please check it out.

Thanks
Let thanks all the modders that kindly took their time to provide wonderful addons to the community, and the people who answered to this post and pointed out many addons.
Let me know if any of the aforementioned addon is outdated & causing some interface error, so I can remove it from the list.
This list is in no way exhaustive. Please share with us your favorite addons!!!

SAME TOPIC HERE IN FRENCH:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/307067/guide-addons-indispensables-dec-2016/p1?new=1
Edited by ArnoTerranova on May 1, 2020 11:26AM

Fatty White-Claw (lvl 50+) heal trial pve
Koros Bone-Shield (lvl 50+) tank trial pve
Koros Lust (lvl 50+) dps pve, pvp
Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
Wildfire (lvl 50+) dps pvp
EU-PC - Playing since April 2014. (beta)
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    A big one for me is WPamA (What Pledges at my Alts).

Keeps track of what the daily pledge is, which characters have completed it and what pledge quests they have in their Journal, calendar of pledges, when weekly trial coffers are available per character, status of daily Wrothgarr world bosses, info about how many keys, lockpicks, soul gems each character has, what levels each character has in crafting, class lines, etc... lots of useful info on one little screen, it's nice not having to switch between characters.

Another big one is Inventory Insight. Shows you what you have on every single character, in your bank and in any guild banks that you choose to track - need to know if you have a divines medium Stormfist shoulder? Open the window up and you know. Also tracks gold/AP/TV on each character, and inventory space of each character and in the bank.

Superstar or My Build are fantastic too, for an easy build overview.

Alpha Gear or Dressing Room - switch between skills and equipment hassle free. Not as up to date but work with no errors on my end.

CraftStore Fixed and Improved - tracks what items you have researched, what motifs you have, horse timers, research timers, new interfaces for provisioning and rune crafting, bunch of other stuff.

Itemization Browser - easily see where you can get sets or to look up set bonuses for any set in the game.

I could keep going but all of these are on the top of my list... super useful.

EDIT: I forgot ESO-database!! Just came across it... it requires standalone software though... But it's such a cool tool, tracks all sorts of stuff like gold, how many mudcrabs you've killed, how much exp you've gained per character... (Ex. My character, if you want to see what it tracks). I've only had it for a day or two, but it's a kick so far.
    Edited by fioskal on November 24, 2016 4:43PM
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like Harven's Potions Alert.

This addon will automatically select a presetted quickslot when one of player attibutes drop below defined value. It will also show an alert window with selected quickslot item icon and reminder message to press the quickslot key. There are three quickslots that can be defined in the addon setting window together with threshold values (health, magicka and stamina). The alert window position can be changed by dragging it. Health alert has the highest priority.

Get it here: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info562-HarvensPotionsAlert.html
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    any addons to be able to see guild members on the map? or at least in your zone? Shissus guild tool is pretty good. Allows you to see guild memebers who are close by. Around 20 yards
    ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My addons since day 1 of early access:

None.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My addons since day 1 of early access:

None.
    Congratulations! That was my aim too, until it came down to some of the little things that the base UI doesn't do. All the add-ons I use would improve QoL if they were added into the base UI, as they're all utility. Lorebooks and Skyshards, as mentioned above, are very popular add-ons, but personally I prefer to find those things myself rather than being led directly to them.

Here's my top 10:
    • Srendarr - buff tracker, showing Active Effects and their duration. Supposedly, this is something ZOS are working on for the base UI in the future.
    • Azurah - UI customization, including bar numbers and colours, and the ability to move any UI element around. The numbers facility here is better than the base UI resource numbers as it doesn't truncate thousands. The colours take the existing in-game colouring for overhead healthbars, which shows NPC reaction/hostility, and applies it to the target frame health bar too. (Target a friendly NPC, and the bar will be green instead of red; target a friendly player, and it's blue.)
    • Cyrodiil Alert 2 - alliance war notifications, indicating when keeps and other objectives are under attack, captured, etc. Also includes notifications for your position in the campaign queue, and if you log in directly to Cyrodiil, it tells you which campaign you're in.
    • AwesomeGuildStore - adds numerous extra features to the Guild Store window, most notably filters and sliders for the search function, and sortable headers for the listings. This greatly improves the accessibility of the Guild Stores.
    • Greymind Quick Slot Bar - keyboard hot keys for the quickslot wheel, and a quickslot bar on the HUD.
    • Advanced Filters - adds a number of sub-filters to the bag and bank screens to better enable you to find what you're looking for. When everything is just bundled into a really long list (eg, Materials), it's hard to find that specific low-level clothing mat that you just want to chuck out.
    • pChat - extended customisation options for chat, including timestamps.
    • HarvestMap - when you find a harvesting node, it gets added to your map.
    • Dustman - auto-destroy and auto-sell certain trash and other vendor items.
    • No, thank you! - disables unwanted UI messages and notifications.
    I use a few others as well, but those are the ones I would miss if they were not there.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello guys,
    with the wave of newcomers, and veteran players alike, I thought it could be useful to share the best Addons for TESO and how to install them if you don't know how to.
    (addons, for people who would not know, are extra program that may enhance your interface, windows, craft, playability, ...).

Here, I start with the basics, and put a list of my favorite basics addons. There are so many I will not list all but instead focus on the addons updated to this day (Nov. 2016).

BASICS - HOW TO GET ADDONS
    A useful program:
    Minion - this is my favorite. Download and install Minion, it will ask you the file where to put addons, and list (all?) available updated addons. You can see the most downloaded ones. It will also automatically update the last version so you don't have to pick up the addons one by one and check the version at every update of TESO.

Sites to get addons from:
    ESO UI
    Curse ESO Addon Site
    ESO Nexus Site
    ESO Addons Sub Reddit

Installing Addons:
    Find the ESO Directory:
    - Windows: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\
    - Mac: ~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/Live/

Locate the addons folder, if it does not exist create one
    Drop the Addons folder you downloaded into the folder. Note that MINION will automatically put the addons file here.
    When starting the game, you should see the list of addons at the character selection page.
    In game, you may change the parameter by acceding the menu (Social/addons). A list with current addon appears.
    If an addon is indicated as "obsolete", you may want to remove it from the addon folder, or check for an update.

SOME GOOD BASIC ADDONS FOR SINGLE/SMALL GROUP PLAYERS (alphabetical order) (updated in 2016 at least)

Advanced Filters - provide useful filters to find out the object you want in your bank, inventory, etc… very useful (I guess its only for PC users).

AwesomeGuildStore - upgrade of interface for merchant pnj (similar to Advanced Filters), proposing category filters for level, price, quality filters, per unit price display, etc.

Destinations - additional markers for your map - some altars, dwemers ruins, some quest givers, etc.. very useful.

Horse Timers – to take care of your horses. My wife wishes I had such a timer for her.

Inventory Grid View - my favorite. Put your bags content as a grid. so useful for your bank !

Lorebooks - indicate the location of all (?) books on the map. I find it useful but one may prefer to explore to find those.

Master Merchant - for people interested in auction house. it however provoke a minor error as the "LUI" memory gets full.

Minimap by Fyrakin - A very useful map a honestly a must have for most player.

Potion Maker - very helpful to save the “best combination” you found. It also give the effect of each alchemy materials.

SkyShards - arguably the most downloaded addon out there. It locates all(?) shard of the game. Very useful but few players will find it more rewarding to discover shards as it goes.

ThiefHelper – if you plan to get rich by stealing.

Votan’s Fisherman - Very helpful addon which indicates the type of bait you should use for which environment. Smart and simple.

SOME GOOD ADDONS FOR GROUP PLAY & RAID (alphabetical order)

Auto Recharge – To keep your armor shiny and weapon charged. Smart.

Trials Weekly Reset Tracker

Lionas's Food & Drink Reminder – because it’s a must a have to get a beer before a fight.

Noob Filter – this one is kind of cruel but it may be needed to get track of raid members.

ReadyCheck - lets you type /ready to do a ready check instead of funbling with the group UI.

Let thanks all the modders that kindly took their time to provide wonderful addons to the community.
    Let me know if any of the aforementioned addon is outdate so I remove it from the list.

So that’s about it, so guys, what are your favorite addons (recently updated only)? Please share.

I would never instal addons manualy (bad experience from Skyrim where this screwed up the whole game for me).

Use Minion!!!
    http://minion.mmoui.com/
    Edited by altemriel on November 25, 2016 12:52PM
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll add a few that haven't been mentioned.

Research Assistant - If you are planning on doing any crafting/research this addon will save you having to use pen and paper to keep track of what you have researched and what items you still need. Marks items in your inventory as "needed", "not needed", "already have in bank/inventory."Massive QoL improvement.

AI Research Grid - Similar idea to research assistant it shows a grid of what you have researched or need to research and keeps track of all motifs/pages you have acquired/need.

Wykyyds Toolbar - A skinny little toolbar that you can place anywhere on screen that displays things like horse timers, research timers, gold, AP, area, sub area, soul gems etc... Much better than digging through menus or having to actually visit crafting stations. Fully customizable.

• Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sites to get addons from:

Curse ESO Addon Site
    ESO Nexus Site

delete this
    addons on those sites was uptodate 2 years ago
  • SmellyButtocks
    danno8 wrote: »
    I'll add a few that haven't been mentioned.

Research Assistant - If you are planning on doing any crafting/research this addon will save you having to use pen and paper to keep track of what you have researched and what items you still need. Marks items in your inventory as "needed", "not needed", "already have in bank/inventory."Massive QoL improvement.

Definitely this, couldn't/wouldn't play without this!

Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter - One click writs

Multi Craft - One click and you can fill your invent with daggers, a few stacks of consumables etc etc

Votans Fish Fillet - One click "fillet stack"

Yeah, I'm just lazy

• ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the comments, I updated the post. I wonder if I should put a detailed list as a guide for new players.

Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Votan's Fish Fillet: Fillets all fish in your inventory with one key, so you don't have to hit E hundreds of times.
    - No Thank You: Hides annoying alerts.
    - Rainbow Reticle: Color-codes the cursor by target type, and puts their name & stats above it. Much less intrusive than a full combat tracker.
    - Pet Dismiss: Bind a key to dismiss either or both Sorcerer pets. Since I have my pet on skill slot 5, I bound dismiss to F5.
    - Wykkyd Gaming Suite: I disable about half of these, but it's more convenient to get them updated in a group. Dialog Tweaks, Achievement Tracker, & Quest Tracker/Ravalox QT are so much better than builtin.
    - Harven's House Hunter: Puts a permanent door marker on the map once you go out of a house, so you know which you've entered.
    - Harven's Quest Journal: Book-themed quest journal which tracks every update to a quest, makes it much easier to find objectives.
    - Harven's Stack Split Slider: Often easier than finding the field and typing.
    - Harven's Trait and Style: Shows the exact trait & style on every item's detail card.
    - Harven's AS to LAM adapter: Keeps Harven's add-ons in the same menu as every other add-on. SIGH.

I don't care for Minion, it's easy enough to hit my ESOUI Favorites bookmark every few days, open updates, and drop folders into AddOns, and it forces me to see the change logs for new features instead of being surprised.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamimark wrote: »
    I don't care for Minion, it's easy enough to hit my ESOUI Favorites bookmark every few days, open updates, and drop folders into AddOns, and it forces me to see the change logs for new features instead of being surprised.

I can't really imagine that manually downloading and extracting all the updates individually is "easy enough", compared to the one mouse click for all addons that is required in Minion. ;)

Also, Minion tells you the installed and available versions of updated addons, and you can see the change logs just fine by clicking on the corresponding button.
    Edited by Loc2262 on November 26, 2016 5:37PM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has been moved to Add-Ons & UI Mods
    Staff Post
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You did not mention about memory problems.
    To help with out of memory problems: Shissu's LUA Memory ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info883-ShissusLUAMemory.html )
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    @ArnoTerranova would the Horse Timers – to take care of your horses. My wife wishes I had such a timer for her. for wife be PMS TIMER? as if ......

that would be a great timer even coming from me a single man LOL
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @hagermanj this one is a good one
    @wiley17402 haha you noticed this one :)

Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
  • simonperezukb16_ESO
    Just came back to the game and wanted to say thanks for this post its been a GREAT help
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No recommendations for things like build or damage analysis?
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks you @simonperezukb16_ESO

For you @TheRealPotoroo I suggest
    Combat Metric - to have an overview, of how good you did in the fight and what is the best skills you used
    T's Combat Stats - to have a more precise description of each skill and its chance to critical strike
    Combat Log Statistics (CLS) - to have a description of the combat skills and clear idea of what skills do what, if you want you can test them 1 by 1 on a random mob, or a training (in homemead next February).

I also updated the list with more useful addons,

Happy new year to all !

Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
  • SALLEE
    SALLEE
    ✭✭
    Hi all

Could anyone please help me with this problem error which I think may be related to why I am having problems with the game freezing and have to ctrl, alt, del win10

EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:526: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:SetBarValue'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:791: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:AnimateFillIncrease'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:774: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:OnWaitBeforeFillComplete'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:395: in function 'func'
    EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:194: in function '(anonymous)'|r
    2016-09-27T19:34:14.767Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:802: operator - is not supported for number - nil
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:802: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:WaitBeforeStopGlowing'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:798: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:OnFillComplete'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:368: in function 'onStopCallback'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/StatusBarTemplates.lua:38: in function 'OnStopAnimation'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/StatusBarTemplates.lua:47: in function '(anonymous)'|r
    2016-09-27T19:34:14.768Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:526: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:526: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:SetBarValue'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:791: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:AnimateFillIncrease'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:774: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:OnWaitBeforeFillComplete'
    2016-09-27T19:34:15.768Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:802: operator - is not supported for number - nil
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:802: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:WaitBeforeStopGlowing'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:798: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:OnFillComplete'
    EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:368: in function 'onStopCallback'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/StatusBarTemplates.lua:38: in function 'OnStopAnimation'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/StatusBarTemplates.lua:47: in function '(anonymous)'|r
    2016-09-27T19:34:15.768Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:526: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    2016-09-27T19:34:16.769Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:802: operator - is not supported for number - nil
    stack traceback:
    2016-09-27T19:34:16.770Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:526: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    2016-09-27T19:34:17.771Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:802: operator - is not supported for number - nil
    stack traceback:
    2016-09-27T19:34:17.772Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:526: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    2016-09-27T19:34:18.771Z |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:802: operator - is not supported for number - nil
    stack traceback:
    any help greatly appreciated
    SALLEE
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SALLEE I don't see any add-on names in that error message. Have you tried:
    • Disabling all add-ons
    • Repairing the client

It may be worth creating a new thread for this error rather than jumping into an add-ons recommendation list to ensure the right people see it.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    You did not mention about memory problems.
    To help with out of memory problems: Shissu's LUA Memory ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info883-ShissusLUAMemory.html )

FYI, No, Thank You will give you a dialog box if you're close to the LUA limit and prompt for increase if needed, so if you're using that, Shissu's LUA Memory Manager isn't really necessary.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I hate to correct this because one of the addons I know by another name. Thiefs knapsack gives you a dynamic timer letting you know just how long till your bounty and heat expire, a little bar graph to show the quality of stolen items, the amount of gold you could make by selling said goods, and how many fence interactions you have left in that 24 hour period
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Ok Meri, noted! Thanks

Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meri20098 wrote: »
    I hate to correct this because one of the addons I know by another name. Thiefs knapsack gives you a dynamic timer letting you know just how long till your bounty and heat expire, a little bar graph to show the quality of stolen items, the amount of gold you could make by selling said goods, and how many fence interactions you have left in that 24 hour period

They're different addons. They both do almost the same thing.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For anyone use a controller and Gamepad mode, BetterUI VASTLY improves the GamepadUI.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

I updated the post,

Koros

Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    Three addons, working simultaneously, give a window message on the display about the computer memory overload, every 15 minutes.
    I'm talking about Destinions, Skyshards and Books.
    Install 16 addons? madness.
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Nord_Templar , it may be due to the fact that Destinations has not been updated since Oct. 2016, the other 2 are updated.

Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Nord_Templar , it may be due to the fact that Destinations has not been updated since Oct. 2016, the other 2 are updated.

I do not want to waste my time and nerves, on hypotheses.
    I just do not understand why Zenimax did not add the contents of these add-ons to the game. It is possible, because their task - that the gamer was unhappy and tormented? Then he will be more willing to buy the "Acceleration of pumping a character" scrolls in the Store?