The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lizard Rhinoceros Head Adornment Removes Covenant Hairstyle?

Lazmarr
Lazmarr
Soul Shriven
So I was looking forward to purchasing the lizard rhinoceros head adornment, that has just been added, but it would seem that it removes the covenant frills hairstyle.
I would really like to buy it and use them both together. Has anybody purchased it and could tell me if that is indeed the case?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that Lizard Rhinoceros is considered a Hairstyle, not an Adornment, so it would indeed replace other hairstyles.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Lazmarr
    Lazmarr
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that Lizard Rhinoceros is considered a Hairstyle, not an Adornment, so it would indeed replace other hairstyles.

It is listed as an adornment on the website and in thr crown store though which is quite misleading :/
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazmarr wrote: »
    It is listed as an adornment on the website and in thr crown store though which is quite misleading :/
    Do you have a screenshot of the Crown Store in-game? I was almost certain it was under Hairstyles...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Lazmarr
    Lazmarr
    Soul Shriven
    Lazmarr wrote: »
    Do you have a screenshot of the Crown Store in-game? I was almost certain it was under Hairstyles...

The crown store lists it as an adornment; further down the page lists the hair styles that will be available. I would purchase it in-game to test whether it is an adornment or not but don't really want to use 500 crowns if it's not what it was supposed to be. And I'm not even sure as what ZOS is like with crown refunds :/
    08eTKC9.jpg

Edited by Lazmarr on November 25, 2016 5:14PM