Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

yet another campain ends with broken skills and procs

BuggeX
BuggeX
✭✭✭✭✭
@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober

when will this be balanced?

eye of the noob still ticking for 12k locked down with the epic 80% slow from gap closers, i dont even have a heal that heals me for 12k.

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

only way to survive that is having enought ppls so your aoe cap can mitigate the dmg...LOL good plan to reduce the zergs
Edited by BuggeX on November 23, 2016 4:58PM
#makemagickadkgreataigan
#givemeaexecute
#ineedheal
#betterhotfixgrindspots
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yet another one of those threads..
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you cant have enought of thus, zos dont understand it, mby someday they will after millions of posts
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Sorc in group running negate is more important then ever .
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

eye of the noob still ticking for 12k locked down with the epic 80% slow from gap closers, i dont even have a heal that heals me for 12k.

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

only way to survive that is having enought ppls so your aoe cap can mitigate the dmg...LOL good plan to reduce the zergs

All I'm going to say is if youre getting ticked by a 12k destro ult you probably deserve it. I run a full dmg build on my nb and rarely tick over 12k on people unless they are full light/medium armor and wearing no impen. Also at least for me, cant speak for the others running the skill, I only typically use it on zergs and am not really concerned on using it on solo players so if you're getting hit by my ult for that much then you've really done something wrong ;p

As for procs yea I would like to see them changed as much as the 60% of the pvp community that isn't abusing them but doubt we will see any change until the next major update. And the gap closer thing really needs a better implementation to making it hit every time rather than just making you get a 75% snare which makes it basically impossible to get away if you have multiple people spamming it on you.

All in all though, I think PVP got a lot more competitive albeit cancerous at the same time. We shall see what changes come along come the next major update which is supposed to be a balance focused update.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    yet another one of those threads..

And yet still no feedback or fix in sight
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem seems to be zos ignoring problems people bring up each patch, not addressing them and instead bringing something stronger to take peoples eye of the previous problems.

Shield stacking was so strong people called for a nerf, not a time reduction but something to stop a sorc going from 30% then throwing 3 shields on for a 30k shield while you can't do anything before they go back to full.

Heavy armor was strong, especially when used with black rose, this got ignored and proc sets are now the thing.

Proc sets would be a lot less of a problem if stamina couldn't infinite sustain while keeping high dmg and high healing via heavy. Imagine if stam builds had to use medium to do decent dmg, sure they'd have their proc sets but at least they'd be kill able.

Eye of the storm will be a lot easier to deal with if gap closers didn't have 60% snare whether they hit or not.

Zergs wouldn't be in the state they are in if aoe caps were removed like the feedback this forum gave back was actually acknowledged.

Performance would be better from the aoe caps removal etc..

Past problem seem to have a big influence of current problems and if were addressed when they were noticed and reported then the game wouldn't be in the horrible state it is in now.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proc sets would be a lot less of a problem if stamina couldn't infinite sustain while keeping high dmg and high healing via heavy. Imagine if stam builds had to use medium to do decent dmg, sure they'd have their proc sets but at least they'd be kill able.

My ganker nearly busts a nut when he finally sees someone in medium armor and not wielding a sword and shield. The only time you'll see this is at the back of a huge blob worn by potatos firing light bow attacks at people. Those who are semi-decent know that you aren't going to survive in this meta wearing medium, or they're Nightblades.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if someone was getting to much exp ZOS would have hot fixed it same day, seems like the pattern is anything that adversely effects the player base lets just take our time they will stay around and play our game, we have more important issues like getting a new skin on a horse for the crown store.

In all my years of mmo play I have to rate ZOS as one of the worst for not taking care of their player base when they have major issues that need fast attention, I understand things take time but hardly any communication is not a good thing, and now that we are into the holiday season things go even slower.

For a company that claims all is well lots of players, guess those players are not spending money, they sure don't put much of the money back into the game, guess the ceo's bonus is all that matters.

Yep pvp is probably in the worst state since the launch of the game, :(
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

All I'm going to say is if youre getting ticked by a 12k destro ult you probably deserve it. I run a full dmg build on my nb and rarely tick over 12k on people unless they are full light/medium armor and wearing no impen. Also at least for me, cant speak for the others running the skill, I only typically use it on zergs and am not really concerned on using it on solo players so if you're getting hit by my ult for that much then you've really done something wrong ;p

As for procs yea I would like to see them changed as much as the 60% of the pvp community that isn't abusing them but doubt we will see any change until the next major update. And the gap closer thing really needs a better implementation to making it hit every time rather than just making you get a 75% snare which makes it basically impossible to get away if you have multiple people spamming it on you.

All in all though, I think PVP got a lot more competitive albeit cancerous at the same time. We shall see what changes come along come the next major update which is supposed to be a balance focused update.

well i have to say it was the emperor :blush:, usally it ticks for 4-5k crit.
    the Problem on that noob ulti you cant block it, you cant avoid it when you beeing gapclosered.
    im not a sorc or nb. Mistform doesnt work either, most skills ignore the 75% dmg reduction from it, you still can be slowed by gapcloser.

Heavy armor is still uselles for surviving, i have many sets, one of them is my LA sun set, or my heavy seducer. i feel absolutly no damn difference in reciving dmg, only difference is the Stamina i get back from heavy passive.

got sniped regular from 10k snipe, 5k Vipern 4k health poison. in heavy with all buffs up.

many of my Group say that also, block is bugged or uselles to. why should i die in heavy in seconds when i have s/s ulti up and spaming inhale... doesnt make sens, o right i forgot. noob ulti isnt blockable.

not having a purge is a dead sentence in that current meta. no metter wath, i cant outheal 3 *** injektions.

the current pvp is the worst garbage it ever was, for small scale. only Thing you can do is farmin ressources and hope noobs come in the Tower and die...

btw i also wonder who the hell had the idea to lower the range on balistas
    Edited by BuggeX on November 25, 2016 10:42AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

My ganker nearly busts a nut when he finally sees someone in medium armor and not wielding a sword and shield. The only time you'll see this is at the back of a huge blob worn by potatos firing light bow attacks at people. Those who are semi-decent know that you aren't going to survive in this meta wearing medium, or they're Nightblades.

Am I really the only one then wearing light armor :'(
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert

since 3 mounths the same *** in pvp and yet nothing is done, nothing new but thats how 90% of your death look like.
    in an instant your dead. nothing you can do, you get 100 % stuned out of stealth.
    it wouldnt be so hard TO NERF the dmg 50%

who the hell got the idea to give procs more dmg than an burst ULTI aiganst vampires

rMiCPVy.png

but better hotfix grindspots noone get hurt in an instant in an emengeny Server shutdown, zos you sux
    Edited by BuggeX on November 26, 2016 6:10PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

the Problem on that noob ulti you cant block it, you cant avoid it when you beeing gapclosered.
    im not a sorc or nb. Mistform doesnt work either, most skills ignore the 75% dmg reduction from it, you still can be slowed by gapcloser.

Heavy armor is still uselles for surviving, i have many sets, one of them is my LA sun set, or my heavy seducer. i feel absolutly no damn difference in reciving dmg, only difference is the Stamina i get back from heavy passive.

got sniped regular from 10k snipe, 5k Vipern 4k health poison. in heavy with all buffs up.

many of my Group say that also, block is bugged or uselles to. why should i die in heavy in seconds when i have s/s ulti up and spaming inhale... doesnt make sens, o right i forgot. noob ulti isnt blockable.

not having a purge is a dead sentence in that current meta. no metter wath, i cant outheal 3 *** injektions.

the current pvp is the worst garbage it ever was, for small scale. only Thing you can do is farmin ressources and hope noobs come in the Tower and die...

I love your sig ... and I think that's the source of your frustrations.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love the permablock Xv1 "tank" builds who qq about unblockable damage. Sorry taping down your right click button doesn't work all the time ;) (not aimed at you @BuggeX )

Not disagreeing that procsets & destro ult is OP, but those dpsrankhealers in heavy armor are just as disgusting. Atleast with storm / procsets you can melt them down fast enough before they proc you with their ransack spam.
    EU | PC
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

12K? The guy is probably a stage four and crying about the only drawback to being one. Namely. Fire damage:
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

I still don't understand how people haven't noticed mDK has much more heals than mNB.
    - Mojican
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

Competitive is far from the word I would use.

Players who have no idea what they are doing can get kills because there gear provides them with procs. This is not what anyone would call competitive.

For larger scale combat numbers are even more important as the game has simply become a battle of ultimates. More people will mean more ultimate. So it essentially boils down to who has more ulti's/people, and can hit the enemy first.I really don't see anything in that leaning to competitive. The best way to measure a group now is to essentially count the amount of negates, destro ults, and dawnbreakers they have. You could also throw in a healer count, but understanding that is generally relative to the skill of the healers and the size of a group.

Personally the group meta, and the proc meta are very unappealing to me. Most players seem to end up letting their sets play the game for them or waiting until they become useful when their ulti is up. In the case of the wonderfully designed destro ult players have the enjoyable game play of casting it and walking forward.

Nothing that I would ever consider associating with the word competitive.
    - Mojican
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

Players who have no idea what they are doing can get kills because there gear provides them with procs. This is not what anyone would call competitive.

For larger scale combat numbers are even more important as the game has simply become a battle of ultimates. More people will mean more ultimate. So it essentially boils down to who has more ulti's/people, and can hit the enemy first.I really don't see anything in that leaning to competitive. The best way to measure a group now is to essentially count the amount of negates, destro ults, and dawnbreakers they have. You could also throw in a healer count, but understanding that is generally relative to the skill of the healers and the size of a group.

Personally the group meta, and the proc meta are very unappealing to me. Most players seem to end up letting their sets play the game for them or waiting until they become useful when their ulti is up. In the case of the wonderfully designed destro ult players have the enjoyable game play of casting it and walking forward.

While I get your point, I want to point out that players that have no idea what they are doing are not likely to succeed against me simply because they have a set. Typically when a below average proccing stamtard comes after me, he dies almost immediately.

To be truly effective in pvp, you still need to have good positioning/planning rather than relying purely on sets to do work for you.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

I still don't understand how people haven't noticed mDK has much more heals than mNB.

we have, sure, but heal allone isnt the key to survive, we dont have ports, stealth or class purges/Shuffle. once caught you can fight till the end, and hope for the best
    but that isnt a buff dk tread.
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Love the permablock Xv1 "tank" builds who qq about unblockable damage. Sorry taping down your right click button doesn't work all the time ;) (not aimed at you @BuggeX )

Not disagreeing that procsets & destro ult is OP, but those dpsrankhealers in heavy armor are just as disgusting. Atleast with storm / procsets you can melt them down fast enough before they proc you with their ransack spam.

also perma blocking is a way to survive in Close combat, the only one dks have, its like shild spam from sorc or Shuffle spam. i dont mind there are skills that are unblockable, no thats good thought, but it shouldnt be a 30m AOE that ticks for 3-4k in an insane rate. but then you blame the procs now cause the dk ransack tanks proc you dead
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :]
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yea something like that
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

Personally I don't run a proc set because I hate pve too much to get one. They are cheese but they're not ruining the competitive nature of the game IMO. You still have to be cognizant of your timing, positioning, your class-v-class skills, etc. I am a casual and run Kags and managed to kick and claw my way to the 3rd spot for DC nightblades and top 20 overall yesterday so all hope isn't lost, Moji. :lol: What kills the game for every single one of us are the load screens, server kicks and now the tremendously long queues and lag to get into the solitary competitive campaign. It's been worse than ever this weekend. Most people are suspecting they dropped the pop caps in TF and we all wanna know WHY. It was awful awful awful this weekend.

Oh and ps. I drop my destro ult and cloak and run and let it do the work for me :trollface:
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

While I get your point, I want to point out that players that have no idea what they are doing are not likely to succeed against me simply because they have a set. Typically when a below average proccing stamtard comes after me, he dies almost immediately.

To be truly effective in pvp, you still need to have good positioning/planning rather than relying purely on sets to do work for you.

The point is simple. Players can essentially do nothing more than equip gear and be rewarded.

A player can equip tremor scale/viper, and be rewarded for just spamming puncture. Obviously a good player can counter it, but should you be rewarded for bad play?
    Edited by manny254 on November 27, 2016 7:08PM
    - Mojican
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

The point is simple. Players can essentially do nothing more than equip gear and be rewarded.

A player can equip tremor scale/viper, and be rewarded for just spamming puncture. Obviously a good player can counter it, but should you be rewarded for bad play?

I don't have an issue with proc sets per se - its the stacking by one player of multiple proc sets that needs to be looked at and rebalanced, especially since you can stack poison into the mix as well. Give procs a GCD so they cannot go off at the same time - that would fix a lot imho.

Personally I don't mind the destro staff ulti meta. It gives smaller organised guilds ways to fight back against the massive zergs and the blobs that now abound on TF NA at least. Personally - I find the current breed of magicka Templar is much more difficult to deal with than a proctard or a destroy staff ulti. A good one is damn nigh impossible to kill and can output some pretty nasty damage at the same time if you don't stay on your toes.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

I don't have an issue with proc sets per se - its the stacking by one player of multiple proc sets that needs to be looked at and rebalanced, especially since you can stack poison into the mix as well. Give procs a GCD so they cannot go off at the same time - that would fix a lot imho.

Personally I don't mind the destro staff ulti meta. It gives smaller organised guilds ways to fight back against the massive zergs and the blobs that now abound on TF NA at least. Personally - I find the current breed of magicka Templar is much more difficult to deal with than a proctard or a destroy staff ulti. A good one is damn nigh impossible to kill and can output some pretty nasty damage at the same time if you don't stay on your toes.

But what if a group of similar organization fights you? What if they significantly outnumber you? Then who ever has the most destro ults wins. If one group has 6, and the other has 12 who will win? How does this benefit fighting outnumbered? If a group double your size pops destro ult how is that benefiting fighting outnumbered?

When you are faced with a skill that is unblockable and essentially unavoidable with the eye morph. How is making something so powerful benefit fighting outnumbered when the availability of the skill corresponds to the number of players in group?
    Edited by manny254 on November 27, 2016 9:15PM
    - Mojican
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

But what if a group of similar organization fights you? What if they significantly outnumber you? Then who ever has the most destro ults wins. If one group has 6, and the other has 12 who will win? How does this benefit fighting outnumbered? If a group double your size pops destro ult how is that benefiting fighting outnumbered?

When you are faced with a skill that is unblockable and essentially unavoidable with the eye morph. How is making something so powerful benefit fighting outnumbered when the availability of the skill corresponds to the number of players in group?

i can tell you wath he thinks, he is the common random zerg blob Player moving allesia - brigde - sejanus or nikels - ash.
    he faces big random blobls of noobs.
    he prolly never try to cap a Keep with a Group aigans a nother group
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a campaign that restricts armor to crafted only. The game would be 100x better.
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

i can tell you wath he thinks, he is the common random zerg blob Player moving allesia - brigde - sejanus or nikels - ash.

To answer your question Mano imho - proper use of Destro ults requires coordination to be effective against organised groups and is only one tool. We simply get out of the way when less skilled groups or pug zergs try to ulti bomb - wait out their ultis and counterbomb using a range of ultis of which destro staff is only one. As we've been for a long time - we're simply more nimble and able to react on the fly than a lot of the larger groups out there now which is why we can take on 2+ times our numbers with relative ease. Not all that much different to earlier aoe metas like the batswarm meta in the past really.

There is so much more that goes on than simply popping storms when we dive into a fight. The real key is the cc that goes hand in hand with this as well as the countermeasures that you take on the initial bomb as well as simply choosing when and where to engage in the first place. But then you, (unlike the OP) already know this too as your group is one of the most skilled AD groups out there who I've seen react on the fly, use tactics, terrain etc against superior numbers and chewing them up. As to when you fight a group of similar organisation, it makes it far more of a challenge as we all have the same tools at hand after all and its damn good fun to fight another group like yours that utilises those tools effectively.

Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

LOLOLOLOLOL!
    Z30yBqI.jpg
    Do you have any more jokes you'd like to share with us?
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GJ

GOOD DAMN JOB ZOS

To answer your question Mano imho - proper use of Destro ults requires coordination to be effective against organised groups and is only one tool. We simply get out of the way when less skilled groups or pug zergs try to ulti bomb - wait out their ultis and counterbomb using a range of ultis of which destro staff is only one. As we've been for a long time - we're simply more nimble and able to react on the fly than a lot of the larger groups out there now which is why we can take on 2+ times our numbers with relative ease. Not all that much different to earlier aoe metas like the batswarm meta in the past really.

There is so much more that goes on than simply popping storms when we dive into a fight. The real key is the cc that goes hand in hand with this as well as the countermeasures that you take on the initial bomb as well as simply choosing when and where to engage in the first place. But then you, (unlike the OP) already know this too as your group is one of the most skilled AD groups out there who I've seen react on the fly, use tactics, terrain etc against superior numbers and chewing them up. As to when you fight a group of similar organisation, it makes it far more of a challenge as we all have the same tools at hand after all and its damn good fun to fight another group like yours that utilises those tools effectively.

wath Tools are you speaking about? rushing in with eye and negate with immoveablepots on? wiping out anything in the next 7 secends on your way in an instant without anyone beeing able to reacte? yea nice meta. thats how pvp should Looks like, thats the true skill. gj

you know, aoes shouldnt kill ppls, singletarget should, executes should, but not aoes, aoes should help, should make presure, but not wipe 20 Players in an instant
    Edited by BuggeX on November 28, 2016 12:27AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots